Chapter 33

*Warning! Near the end, there will be some smut scene between two special characters. Don't like, don't read. Like, read on! Enjoy! 

"We have to go!" Hermione pulls Harry into the castle.

Morning comes and Harry is in Lupin's office seeing him pack his things.

"Hello, Harry," Remus calls to the boy with his back turned.

"I saw you coming." Remus points to the open map on his desk.

"I've looked worse, believe me." Remus puts four of his books into a trunk.

"You've been sacked," Harry says in disbelief.

"No. No. I resigned, actually."

"Resigned? Why?" Harry walks slowly into the office.

"Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition and how I cursed y/n l/n into being a werewolf with wings that is untameable." Harry's eyes widen at the last part.

"This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want a..Well, someone like me teaching their children. Y/n is safe as they will see she was turned by force so she is not to be harmed."

"But Dumbledore..."

"He has already risked enough on my behalf and pulled a lot of strings at the ministry to let y/n fly free."

"Besides, people like me are...Well, let's just say that I'm used to it by now." Remus points his wand at the trunks and they close up ready to leave along with the professor.

"Why do you look so miserable, Harry?" Remus asks confused to the boy whose jaw tenses up.

"None of it made any difference. Pettigrew escaped."

"Didn't make a difference? Harry, it made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth. You saved an innocent man and a princess of the guardians from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference." Lupin takes his bag off the desk and walks around it.

"If I am proud of anything it is of how much you have learned this year. Now, since I am no longer your teacher...I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you. So now I'll say goodbye, Harry." A gold portal opens up and a familiar face walks through.

"Y/n!" Harry runs over to her and gives her a hug.

"Hey, kiddo! How are you?" she asks.

"Brilliant." He steps back and looks over to Remus.

"Oh yeah. Harry while y/n is here, I have one thing else to teach you." The boy and girl look at the man.

"The Alpha's command. I think it is high time you set your girlfriend free? Don't you think?" Harry smile falls and looks over to y/n who is surprised but scared as well.

"Yes, I think it is time." he certainly didn't deny y/n being his girlfriend.;)

"Harry...you don't have to..." Y/n begins to speak but is waved off by Harry shaking his head.

"No, I want to. Lupin is right. You need to be free since you now have wings and a flock to take care of. I am already a professor." Harry stands tall and looks at his protector.

"Very well. Now take a deep breath, stare into y/n eyes, and with all of your might and heart you must say in a strong tone: I, Harry James Potter, free you y/n l/n of your protector bond on me!" Y/n shifts her gaze from Hary to Remus in fear.

Harry takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He feels every part of his heart ignite with power and when his eyes open, y/n gasps seeing their gold.