Chapter 4

*Sorry for the message but magical me wanted to inform you that most of the events that will be in this story are following the movies. All rights go to J.K.Rowling and the film director who produced the movies. except for my reader y/n as it is my own creation/addition. Enjoy=)*

Tomorrow is Harry's Birthday so I have to make a cake for him. Justin told me about Hogwarts and sending a letter to him. Not going to involve with that, besides if Vernon rejects it more letters will arrive till Harry accepts it.

I know things will turn out wrong but that is why I am there. To make sure things go right. Never knew being a protector means being more lazy than usual. I hope I won't develop at the waist for the no training or exercise. 

Might have to do the exercise in the living room while everyone is asleep. I also will involve Harry in exercising, the stronger the man the stronger magic as my uncle told me. Back to the present, I am lying on a white fluffy cloud that is hovering above Harry's sleeping form.

I was looking through cake recipes for Harry and wonder what flavors he likes. I am sure a simple chocolate cake will work. If not then cheesecake or strawberry cake can substitute it. Speaking of food, I have used my magic-making meals for both Harry and me to eat at night. I am not having Harry starve under my protection.

Even if I don't really care about doing it, Harry asked me to do so. As my master commands. I cringe at the word. I am not a pet, I am a princess, a future guardian, and leader of the guardians and here I am under some control with an 11-year-old boy. At least the young guardians that are training won't see this or else it will forever haunt after me.

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

Petunia knocks on the door and called for Harry.

"Harry...Harry!Harry...Get up.*slammed knock*Now!" At the same time, my pocket watch rings, and I glance down to see Harry waking up. I sigh and continue to look at Cake's book lying, on my stomach, on the cloud.

"Morning y/n, how did you sleep?" Harry asks that every morning.

"Fine. Better be prepared for Dudley's birthday today. Who knows what he will complain about." I wave my fingers and the book along with the cloud disappeared allowing me to straighten my body vertically.

Thumping feet walk along the roof. Dudley goes down then returns a few steps up and starts jumping on the stairs getting dust on the both of us. 

"Wake up Potter." Jerk! Harry moves to open the door but Dudley runs down the stairs laughing and pushes Harry back slamming the door closed heading into the kitchen.

"Here comes the birthday boy." we hear Petunia sing happily.

"Happy birthday son," Vernon speaks.

Someday, I am going to haunt his dreams to make him regret abusing Harry. Harry slowly opens his door rubbing his head and I follow him. He walks into the kitchen and we watch Petunia placing candles on a cake.

"Why don't you make breakfast and try not to burn anything," Petunia speaks while holding her son's face looking over to Harry with a slight glare.

"Yes, aunt petunia." Harry picks up the spatula and takes care of the eggs while Walrus Vernon orders his coffee.

"I want everything to be perfect on my Dudley special day." petunia covers her son's eyes.

Harry takes the cooking pan off the stove and places the eggs on a plate with a black spatula.

"bring my coffee boy" Vernon demands raising his eyebrows impatiently.

"Yes, uncle Vernon." he brings the eggs on the plate then pours Vernon coffee in his outstretched cup.