Chapter 15

The car spurts slightly in the exhaust and we fly slowly through the sky and make it in front of Harry's window. I see Harry already awake and look at us through the window. I hover out almost dropping to the floor from overuse of my magic and faze through the window.

"Surprise!" I whisper to Harry and a wide smile falls on his face.

"Hi, Harry." Harry looks at his friend in surprise and I smile.

"Ron." Harry moves closer to the window still in shock that his best mate is here.

"Fred, George. What are you all doing here?" Harry asks in disbelief.

"Rescuing you of course. Now come on, get your truck." Harry swiftly packs his trunk and locks it closed. He moves to the window ready but the slight problem is the bars.

Ron places a hook on the bar handle and I look at it surprised. Geez, thank god they thought of that as I wouldn't have been able to break the bars if I wanted to for how weak I am in magic.

"Better stand back," Ron advises pulling his hand back in the car and Harry stands back.

I hover in front of him and with a slight grunt create a thin shield to keep the debris off of us. The car moves and drives forward pulling the bars off. It creates a giant bang which I bet woke Vernon and Petunia.

The car comes back in reverse as the trunk of the car opens its lid and Harry goes to put his suitcase inside. the car moves to the side and grabs Hedwig's cage causing the bird to squeak. 

"Pottah!" Vernon screams out in the hallway.

"Quick," I scream at the boy. Vernon is jingling the keys trying to unlock the door as Harry climbs up through the window sill and Ron opens the car door.

I fly through in between and watch Harry give Ron the birdcage and hand it to George in the back. 

"Come on Harry. Hurry up!" Ron calls just as Vernon opens the door.

"Petunia he's escaping." The giant man runs forward as Harry lepas in the car.

Harry made it but his foot got caught by Vernon who is holding with both hands. Harry screams and I hover in front of Harry holding his leg as Ron wraps his arms around Harry's chest.

"Hold on Harry. I've got you, Harry." Iron screams at his friend.

"Come here," Vernon shouts in rage, his walrus eyebrows furrowed deeply.

"Let go of me." Harry tugs his foot while Vernon keeps one hand on Harry's ankle and the other holding on to the window bricks.

"Oh no, you don't. You and that bloody pigeon of yours ain't going anywhere." Vernon grunts.

"Get off." Harry and I both scream having some difficulty in holding the boy back.

"Drive." Ron whimpers slightly screaming at Fred.

Fred turns the wheel and drives off. Vernon being pulled forward and falls on the bushes letting Harry's ankle go. Ron lets Harry go as he sits himself up looking at his uncle go flat on the bushes.

"Dad." I hear Dudley call out. He and Petunia moving forward looking out the window seeing Vernon get up out of the bush.

Smiling, Harry pulls the door closed and faces the front as Fred drives off into the night. I sit in the back with George and Ron sighing at the fiasco.

"By the way Harry. Happy Birthday." Ron and I say in unison.

Harry turns over to us and smiles big and bright as he should. He looks me in the eyes and smiles some more.