Chapter 31

We make it to the shrieking shack and runs up the stairs. We can hear Hermione, Harry and Ron talking with another mans voice. Lupin runs in front of me and points his wand at Harry.

"Expeliarmus."

We see Harry on top of a man with medium-length black hair and a wild grin on his face. Lupin waves his wand and Harry gets off the man. He goes over to Hermione.

"Well, Well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?"

"Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Sirius says and I must say he looks kinda dashing.

The two go for a bro hug and I look at them confused.

"I found him."

"I know."

"It's him."

"I understand." The two whisper to each other and at one point in each other arms, they look like a married couple.

"Let's kill him!"

"No! I trusted you!" Hermione calls out in disbelief. I just stand against the doorframe looking at the scene.

"And all this time, you've been his friend. He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes." Hermione accuses the professor.

"How long have you known?" Lupin asks walking closer to her.

"Since professor snape set the essay."

"Well, Well, Well, Hermione. You really are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met."

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!"

"Wait!" Lupin calls out which only sets Sirius off.

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!" Sirius has a sad tone which makes me pity the poor man.

"Very well. Kill him!" Remus hands his wand to Sirius who looks like he is really insane twitching and panting like he is extremely tired.

"But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why." Remus calls to his friend pointing a finger up.

"I know why. You betrayed my parents. You're the reason they're dead!" Harry speaks up.

"No, it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents...but it was somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!" Remus cries to the boy.

"Who was it then?" Harry asks in anger.

"Peter Pettigrew! And he's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out! Peter! Come out, come out and play!" I didn't hear Severus walk up the stairs.

"Expelliarmus!" Snape points his wand at Sirius causing me to gasp in shock.

"Ah! Vengeance is sweet! How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you. " Snape speaks slowly yet with poison on his tongue. 

I walk forward but Snape pulls me behind him which causes me to glare at the man. He always likes getting into things that don't concern him.

"Severus.." Snape points his wand at Remus which causes the man to walk toward his friend.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. Here's the proof."

"Brilliant, Snape." Two men walk sideway together in front of the piano.

"You've put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion. Now, if you'll excuse us, Remus and I have unfinished business to attend to." Sirius says walking over to the potions master.