Chapter 17

The fire disappears and I look around to see I am in someone's office. Must be dumbledore's as Fawkes stays on my head. Okay, those claws might just dip into my skull and rip my brain out.

"Ah, Y/n you have arrived. Good. I see you have met Fawkes, quite an extraordinary bird." Dumbledore walks down the stairs from his room.

"Yes, he is. What is it so urgent that you have to keep me away from Harry?" I ask getting right to the point.

"You are aware of what will happen this year? Don't you?" Dumbledore asks me sitting in his chair.

"What makes you think so?" I ask wanting to see how he thinks I know what will happen this year.

"Trelawney has foretold you would be finding out what the school fate is to be," Dumbledore says and I presume Trelawney is the seer teacher that teaches in the third year.

"She did, did she? Well, I might know. Why must you ask?" I ask being a critic in riddles like he does to others.

"May i know the fate of Harry Potter?" He asks me leaning in slightly.

"He will be safe, although some forces will prevent him from coming to school. Just expect him to be slightly late for dinner that is all." I knew that if Dobby is continuing in keeping Harry from going to Hogwarts. The elf will surely use any force to do so.

"Very well, anything you wish to tell me beforehand?" He asks once more and I know he wants me to spill but the less he knows the better.

"No, it is a need to know basis and I'll inform you when the time comes. Now I must be off as.." my pocket watch rings. i pull it out and see an image of Harry being in the wrong side of Diagon Alley.

"As I have a certain boy to protect. Ta." Fawkes leaps off my head onto his stand as I open a portal next to me and walk right through where Harry is.

I make it to Flourish and Botts and see through the window that the Weasley family is waiting there. i look to see two woman reading a book by a stand that has a big framed picture of a man who resembles like a peacock.

"Y/n." a hand grabs my wrist but I twist my wrist and grip the captures wrist instead. I turn my head and sigh in relief.

"Harry. What on earth were you doing in that dark side of Diagon Alley?" I ask him relieved he is safe.

"Pronounced the wrong words I think." He explains and we walk in to the Weasley family.

"Oh Harry. thank goodness your safe." Molly greets the boy and I see Hermione is greeted by Ron.

"Hey Hermione, didn't see you there?" I announce and the girl turns to me.

"Hey y/n, you haven't told me what happened to the letters." I hope she has forgotten about that.

"Tell you later." we turn to see Molly wiping Harry's robe from soot.

"Oops you have gone a grate too far." she continues to wipe his cloak.

"Presenting Gilderoy Lockhart." the woman and all other women start gasping and clapping. i turn to the front but couldn't see so I flew high up to the stairs.

I see Malfoy and lean on the railing next to him. A man comes out and I am safe to say I was right. This guy is as snobbish as a peacock and soo not worth being afraid of any threats. The man poses and smiles proudly.

"Make way there, pass me by. Scuse me little girl, this is for the Daily Prophet." a camera man flashes a photo of the man..

"Can't be... Harry Potter." Lockhart whispers and I tense ready to fly in.