Chapter 27

"Say hello to Buckbeak." I push myself off the tree trunk and walk toward the creature being in a trance of some sort.

The creature looks at me and I stop. Hagrid warning falls on deaf ears as I bow looking up and down occasionally. The creature bows back and slowly with slight pain I raise my body straight once more. Buckbeak tilts his head seeing me resist the grunt from passing my lips.

He walks over and nuzzles his beak against my shoulder. I raise my hand and pet his neck, running my hand over his feathers. I turn around and keep myself pressed to Buckbeak's side as my back loosens the painful strain of nearly being shredded.

"Hagrid, what is that?" Ron asks slightly terrified at what I did.

"That, Ron, is a hippogriff. The first thing you wanna know is their very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff. It may be the last thing you ever do. Now, who'd like to come and say hello? Beside y/n here who got along with Buckbeak so well." Hagrid looks over at me and I smile at him.

"Well done, Harry. Well done." Hagrid turns back and sees Harry being the only person who didn't back away.

"Come on now." Harry seemed agitated he missed the cue the other backed away. Ron pushes him slightly forward.

"Now..what Y/n has presented is you have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. So step up. Give him a nice bow." Hagrid instructs as Buckbeak walked a few steps forward but with his wing kept me walking at his side.

"You wait and see if he bows back. If he does, you can go and touch him. If not...Well, we'll get to that later." Harry walks closer to the creature.

"Just make your bow," Hagrid whispers to the boy.

"Nice and low."

Buckbeak caws and opens his wings slightly scared of the boy.

"Back off, Harry. Back off." A step back and snap, a twig breaks under his foot.

"Keep still." Harry does as told.

"Well done, Harry. Well done. Here, you big brute, you." Hagrid feeds the ferret to the hippogriff but instead of swallowing it whole the creature takes it in between his beak and offers it to me.

"No, it is alright you can have it. I already ate." I assured the creature that I am leaning on. He swallows it.

"Right. I think you can go and pat him now."

"Go on. Nice and slow." Harry walks forward a bit faster than expected and Buckbeak snaps at his finger.

"Yes! Well done." Hagrid applauses as Buckbeak accepts being petted from Harry.

"I think he may let you ride him now."

"What?" Hagrid puts me and Harry on Buckbeak.

"Come on."

"Hey, hey, hey." Harry protests as I squeak slightly as the grip causes my back to shoot with a sword slice. My legs spread apart as they caress the bird's back muscles.

"Put you over here, just behind the wing joint. Don't pull out any of his feathers, because he won't thank you for that." Harry wraps his arms around my waist tightly and I hiss.

The creatures run forward and we take off into the sky. He takes us over the school and down to the lake. Harry eases up slightly and places a hand on my back where the pain numbs but moves slightly which I did not feel as I was too concentrated on the feeling of the wind against my face.

A moment later Hagrid whistles and we land with a slight trot as the class applauds.

"Well done, Harry, y/n and well done, Buckbeak." Hagrid praises us.

"Well done, well done." Hagrid lifts us off the bird and I inhale a hiss as the strain pulls the pain to a new level of fire and ice stabbing me.

"Yeah you're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!" Malfoy struts over to the bird and insults him two things you should never do.

"Malfoy, no.." Hagrid whispers as Buckbeak roars and stands on his hind legs.

I have no idea what has happened but instinctively I ran over to Malfoy and pushed him down as Buckbeaks claws swipe at my back. I grit my teeth and fall on the floor, my back pooling in blood.

"No! Buckbeak!" Hagrid gains control but sadly I see Draco covering his arm.

Damn! I missed it, he got hurt but he is lucky he didn't get his chest ripped. My body shakes in pain and tears spring in my eyes.

"Y/n!" Harry walks over to me and I breath in the pain.

"Oh, it's killed me!" Draco whimpers next to me. I growl at him lowly.

"Malfoy will you shut it. You should be glad it wasn't your chest or your throat!" he looks at me to retort but his eyes widen in shock.

"You..your bleeding and you have... Horns." He whimpers at me clutching his arms.

"What?" I look to Harry and he nods.

"Bones are sticking out but new ones. Like wings..." Harry trails off and I look at him as I lie there on my stomach bleeding from my back.

"Hagrid he has to be taken to the hospital!" Hermione calls to the teacher.

"Alright, I'll do it." Hagrid picks Draco up as he whimpers like a baby as I grunt standing on my own.

"Y/n don't do that!" Harry tells me but I ignore him.

"I will be fine." I float off following Hagrid as my blood stains the grass leaving a trail.

"you're going to regret this!" Draco tells Hagrid.

"Class dismissed," Hagrid calls to the rest.

"You and your bloody chicken!" he whimpers some more as I roll my eyes.

"Y/n, you need to come with us," Mark calls coming through a green portal. Velvet and Alexsander follows.

"Hagrid, tell Dumbledore I won't be here for a while," I tell Hagrid as he looks over to me stop walking.

"Got it." Hagrid moves on as I stagger in my flight slightly. Velvet waves her hand cleaning the blood trail and Alexsander holds onto me on one side as Mark does the other bringing me into the portal that stayed open.

During the time lupin teaches the Gryffindor and Slytherins about the boggart.

"Y/n! oh my, guys! Let's get her to the room." One of the girls who was waiting for us to return widens her eyes and heads off calling.

After excruciating pain and screaming, my wings grew fully and feathers sprouting out one by one. Princess y/n l/n has gained her wings which turned white.

Next, that happened at Hogwarts is going on the trip to Hogsmead. Harry talking to Lupin.

"Y/n you've got your wings! You can be free!" Velvet exclaims once their princess awakened after those hours of pain.

"Until Harry Potter uses an Alpha Command to set me free from my protection, I am afraid I can't be free just yet," I tell her sitting up with a few winces in pain.

"At least you've got what you always wanted. Wings." Mark tells me smiling.

"Yeah and now I have to learn to fly."

"In which we will teach you," Alexsander assures me smiling at me.

3rd Person

The class with Snape finishes and Quidditch begins. Trying to catch the snitch, Harry gets attacked by the dementors up in the clouds. The creatures suck a lot more from him and he loosens his grip on his broom.

 As he falls a figure with white feathers comes from high in the sky and flies down to him. The crowd sees the winged person catch Harry and before Dumbledore can chant the spell the figure spreads its wings and stops Harry fall. Slowing his near-death fall, the figure adjusts its grip on the boy and flies off to the hospital wing.

All Harry seen before he blacks out is white wings spreading out and a strong grip catching him.