Minho | Interuptions

[IMAGINE FOR nirvanashirts, calumthomashood, biteof87victim, _mazerunner_, ahleahharris, bookloverAMRD, Kylaaa_318 and KatWoman0317]

Waking up from your deep slumber, you get ready to go running in the maze with Minho. You both have been doing it for a long time now, so long you couldn't possibly have kept count.

Each day was the same, eat, run, eat, sleep. But you were just happy and lucky you had good people to spend it with.

You tie you're hair up high in a ponytail, out of the way for the sweaty run you will be doing quite soon. After all your prepping, you slowly jog outside grabbing a bite to eat from Frypans kitchen, and meeting up with Newt.

"Y/N, it's like you haven't eaten in at least a week. Calm down mate." His thick British accent gives off his humour side. After you demolish the sandwich you finally reply, laughing. "You know I-," you didn't get the chance to finish as from behind Minho called you.

"Y/N!" He shouts, only 7 meters away from me. You turn your head and yell, "Yeah, one second!" Going to continue your chat with Newt that he interrupted. "Oh yeah, as I was saying-,"

"Y/N!" He exclaims again. You roll your eyes, and newt notices smirking. "Don't worry about it.. Tell me later." He says pilling you in for a hug. "Be careful.. See you later." He says turning around to leave.

You finally turn around yourself, seeing Minho in the same position he was before. "Morning Minho." You state walking to him. "Good morning." He replies, smiling with his lips together. The morning sun gleaming of his perfect skin.

"Sooo.." You chime, confused by what he called you over for. "Hmm.." He mumbles still smiling like a cute child. "Did you want to say something?" You finally ask after a long silence. He shakes his head no.

"Then why did you call me over?" You ask confused. "Oh, no reason." He replies kicking the little plant on the ground. You felt a little angry, realizing Minho interrupted your chat with Newt for no reason at all.

"Alright, well should we go?" You ask while Minho nods. You both stretch a little, before entering the dark maze. The large walls did not allow much light to enter, so you both enjoy the shade in this heat. Running in the sun would be much worse.

-

Your running finally comes to a stop once you finished searching your area of the maze. Sadly there was no exit today. You walk a few meters in front on Minho, because you couldn't be bothered talking to him. You had nothing to say anyway, even though you guys were best friends, there were times when things felt just weird.

"Y/N?" He calls out from behind you. "Yeah?" You answer, focused straight on the way out. "Your acting very strange today for some reason.."

"Am I?" You reply. "What's going on with you?" He asks, curiously. You tell him the truth, "I honestly don't know.. I just feel-"..

The cold wall. Something interrupted you again. Fear over runs your body, as you are held up against the stone wall, Minho's firm hand clasped around your neck gently but frightfully. What was he doing.

"Minho!" You shout. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Y/N. But I can't stop thinking about you." He says softly even though you thought he would sound angry.

"What!?" You groan, trying to unhook yourself from the wall he has plastered you too.

"You heard me." He breaths low and intimidating, inches away from your face.

You felt yourself, slowly falling into Minho's trap. A trap that you actually wanted to fall into.

Minho leans into you and places his mouth on your neck, lightly sucking and kissing your skin. "W-what are you doing?" You ask, opening your closed eyelids.

You can feel him slowly getting more rougher by the second, and even though you liked it, it felt strange.

Pulling away he looks into your eyes, then down at your lips. You knew he wanted to kiss you, and you actually really wanted him to aswell.

"Just do it,"
"Thankyou," he replies with a urgent, kisses on your lips.

"Why?" You ask in between kisses, "because you're beautiful." He answers making you die a little inside.

After he stops kissing you he pulls away, leaning onto the ivory covered wall opposite you. Feeling shy, embarrassed and nervous you stare at the ground.

You close your eyes as you touch your burning neck.

Looking down you can see little purple marks forming on the edge of your pale skin. "Did I hurt you?" He asks walking forward until, inches away yet again. You shake you head in disagreement. "No." You answer lowly.

"Good.." He says, taking your face into his hands. "Very good."