Newt | Rain

[IMAGINE FOR fandom_freak2005, LevannaLovegood, amazingalpacas and watip_]

You and your friend Teresa sat on your bed in the homestead. You really needed a girl chat. You cherished your girly DNMs, especially since your 'home' is practically made up of 50+ boys and only 2 girls.

"Okay so, what's going on with you and Minho? Are you guys cool now?" Teresa asks. You think about how to explain your situation. "Yes we are but it's very awkward now. Ever since that stupid fight, it's different between friendship." Teresa nods, "so now we can't have anymore of those group hangouts anymore, because you and Minho can't stand eachother. Great." "Hold up. I didn't say anything about us unable to stand eachother, were okay it's just awkward. And don't be silly, of course we will still have our hangouts. We're all best friends, we've been doing it my 2 years. We can't just stop because Minho and I had a heated disagreement." You explain, she smiles.

"That's what I like to hear, anyway I need to ask you something." Teresa says getting a bit quieter. That's never a good sign. "Yeah?" You ask, "well we never really bring this up and I understand why because we're all so close but I need to ask.. Who do you think is the cutest out of the boys."
That's what we call Thomas, Newt and Minho. Our boys.

This wasn't a new question for you. Sometimes you make scenarios up where you have to only pick one person, for example; where you can finally get out of the maze but you can only choose one boy to come out with you, or if you were stuck in the glade forever with one boy who would it be. When you think about those questions Newt was always the one you picked. It's that something about Newt, that makes you closer to him then any other best friend of yours.

"Are you there?" Teresa asks, hitting your face lightly. "Oh yeah.. Um, I would say Newt." You finally admit. You can feel your cheeks warming up. Teresa shares a sigh of relief, "what was that for?" You ask laughing. Now her cheeks burn up.n"Is there something your not telling me?" You asks grabbing her arm. "Actually.. No, I've told you absolutely everything there is to tell you." You look at her in the eyes and pull your "I'll kill you" face.

"Fine. I'll tell you just stop doing that." She face palms your face. Laughing you urge her to talk. "I really like Thomas, but I know I shouldn't because he only sees me as his best friend nothing else." "Don't be silly Teresa, you never actually know what he feels until you talk about it. He could be feeling the exact same thing for you thinking you don't like him, but nobody really knows except him. Got it? Anyway, I'm going to make it my duty to get you guys together what ever it takes." You bow towards Teresa. "Y/N, can you not? You weirdo" She laughs and falls onto her back.

++
So there you were. In your familiar spot, with every one of your friends including Minho, who was totally fine with you. "All I'm saying is, if you took Gally's head and put it on a chipmunk it would be cute okay?" Thomas says. You all start laughing, "you guys are constantly judging." Thomas smirks and shakes his head, then he decides to lie down on Teresa's lap. You give her one of your 'ooh getting in' looks and decide to look away before you start laughing hysterically at her happy/traumatic face.

"Do you guys ever just wonder what-.." Newt starts but gets interrupted. "Oh man. You've just officially ruined the moment." Thomas pipes up. "Yeah Newt.. Always gotta wreck the mood." Minho says shaking his head in disapproval. Both the boys got up, "let's go?" Minho asks Tom. "Yeah I think we better before Newt makes us cry again, with his depressing stories.." Answers Thomas. "Come Teresa." He holds out his hands for her to grab, and she does so.Teresa quickly turns to you and mouths, 'what did you do?' You reply with an "I did nothing!" And raise your shoulders. Looking back at Newt, you see him laughing. You join in. "Wow we're friends with a bunch of funny shanks."

Newt suddenly gets up and grabs your hands. "Let's go for a walk?" He asks and you nod. "Why don't you get offended when they do that?" You ask as you both start to walk around. "They're just joking around." He explains, "but still." You say rubbing your arms, it was getting very chilly.

Newt shrugs, and looks at you. "I don't know, I just don't know." He wines. Which was pretty funny so you stop and laugh. Newt starts to laugh aswell. You shiver once again and he notices, "Would you like my jacket?" He asks. "No, you wear it." "No I insist." He pulls his coat of and drapes it around you. "Thanks Newt." You smile in shame. He continuous walking. You try and move but your feet where being restricted. You look down and see them stuck in the sticky mud, drops began to fall from the grey sky. You look up at the rain then at Newt who presumed you were behind him, you could hear him talking to himself.

"Um.," you mumble trying to get your feet out without breaking your shoes. "Newt!" You yell. He turns around instantly, as the rain begins coming down harder. Great the rain isn't going to help at all. "I need help!" You shout over the splats of raindrops on your face. Newt quickly comes jogging over, and you notice how how his white shirt became see-through because of the water. "How did you get yourself into this?" He chuckles, pulling at your legs. You shrug., "I don't know but I'm very cold.. And wet.. And I just want to get warm." You whine.

"They're not coming out!" Newt shouts. He looks you in the eyes. "I'm sorry but I have to leave you here. There's no chance for you now. I better go." He says jogging against the hard rain. "NEWT!" You whine. "Seriously just help." You say. He turns around and runs back laughing, "Hahah.. Fine my love."

After several attempts again, the mud was clogged and there was no way you'd be going any where. "Okay here's what we're going to do. He puts his arms around you into very big hug, and lifts you up, put of your shoes. "We're ditching the shoes."

You're finally out of the thick mud, and in Newts strong arms, he was carrying you. "Please don't put me down." You beg. "Y/N! Of course not." He smiles, as the water drops splash his face.

Newt starts to walk to shelter, so you both could get warm but he stops. "Newt were not to far, I can see it past the mist and rain it's right there! Why did you stop?" You ask shivering. "I'm sorry, I just.. Agh gosh Y/N why are you so.." He connects his lips onto yours. "so beautiful." He says in between kisses. His kisses where perfectly magical, you loved every single bit of it.

You both look up and realize your both are still in the heavy rain, he continuous to walk. "Newt what are you doing?" You ask. "Getting you to shelter before you get sick on me." He replies, still carrying you. "Newt I don't even care anymore." You unwrap one hand from behind him and raise it too his cold wet neck and kiss him again.

Newt rearranges you so your legs wrap around him. "Y/N-" he starts, wiping the water of your face. "Look who's watching." He nods towards Thomas, Teresa and Minho, who where under the homestead shelter. You both chuckle and so do all your friends, but then you direct your attention back to Newt. "Maybe we should continue this late" You smirk. "That, would be a great idea." Newt says looking down at his thin white shirt.

[ exams are over and I'm baaack! No stressing anymore, wooo. And omg guys tomorrow I'm watching Mockingjay AGHH, I've been waiting forever and it's finally come :'').
Anyway this was very cheeky and fun. i hope it was good to read x]