Gally | Ready

[IMAGINE FOR whoahfandom, decept, rhirhi2003 and phan_is_the_best ]

GALLY'S P.O.V.

"You tie the rope around the side of the trunk, not ove-"

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

My lecture, was cut short by a loud drumming noise. The alarm, signalling the arrival of a new boy just went of, interrupting the lesson I was giving my fellow builders. "Its not necessary to go, but since I'm fed up with you shuck-heads, go and meet the new poor guy in the box." I tell the builder boys, whilst they stare at me, quiet. "Go." I repeat, as they all fumble backwards until they got out of the building. It seemed as if they were scared of me, but that's how I like it.

I wouldn't have gone if there wasn't a crowd. Normally a new boy comes in and its nothing special. A few guys go and check the greenie out and that was it.. But today was weird. A massive crowd clouded around the box. "What the shuck?" I mumble.

I make my way over to the box slowly. Kicking the smooth grass as I trudged along the glade. I finally reach the outskirts of boys, "Move," I grunt, and soon enough they all move away. I shuffle forward, expecting to see a guy or even nothing at all, but it was the total opposite.

"It's a girl" Newt pronounced.

"Thanks for stating the obvious slint-head" I groan, folding my arms. I accidentally lock eye contact with the girl, and as if she gets scared she turns around to face Newt. Of course.

Newt then extends both his arms, for her. She grabs them and stands up. "Whats your name love?" Newt asks. "I'm Y/N." She replies, you could tell she was shy or nervous. But who wouldn't be when you have more then 50 boys crowded around you staring at only you.

"Do you guys know what this means?" A guy chuckles behind me. I turn around to see who said it. He and all his mates start laughing as he smirks at the girl. "Have some respect." I spit at him, his smirk suddenly disappeared into nothing.

I turn back, in disgust, how could all these boys be so rude. It really disgusted me.

"Gally," Newt motioned for me to come over, so I lightly jogged over to him. His hand was on Y/N's shoulder trying to comfort her, and I knew it was working. Newt can always comfort people, it was his specialty.

"Can you please tell them all to shuck off, they're scaring her." Newt said whispering in my ear.

"Of course." I mumble back with a nod.

"Get out of here!" I yell at all the boys, flicking them away with my hands.

"Leave her alone"

"Get back to work."

After I finish going around, trying to tear the boys away from her they leave in whispers. Once again talking about what having a girl here meant. "I bet they want us to procreate." One boy said to another, walking past me at that very moment. Before I could think, I raised my hand and knocked him in the head. "Me and the others, don't want to hear your lame excuses. So shut up slint-head." I say before storming off back to Newt, Alby and the new arrival.

When I come back I notice Y/N wrapping herself with her arms, she must of been cold, or self conscious.. But whatever she was she needed a jacket. I quickly untie the jacket from my waist and offer it to her. "Thank you so much," she says locking eyes with mine and pulling the smallest of smiles. She grabbed the leathery jacket from my grip and ever so carefully plopped it on her shoulders. That was my only jacket, but I didn't care. She could keep it as long as she was comfortable.