Gally | Jobs

[IMAGINE FOR: nhlobsessed and bandanasandforever21]

"Builder it is then!" Alby smiles, you look up at him and let out a huge groan of relief, "thank shuck!" You breathe out, "For a moment there I thought up you were going to make me a slicer." You look back over at the blood house and cringe. "After cleaning up your vomit, we definitely know not to make you one of those." You both chuckle until it gets awkward.

"Well then.. Let me show to the builders." He states turning around and walking up to a large hut. You walk in and see many different boys creating things. "This should be easy... And fun." You whisper to yourself. Many heads popped up to look at you as you walked by them, you suddenly hear two guys talking about you, "as if she's going to be able to build anything." They smirk, you chose to ignore it.

Reaching to the end of the hut Alby touches the back of a guy who was hard at work. "Gally.. This is one of yours to look after now. Congratulations." Gally stands up and looks at you he then furrows his eyebrows. "I'm the leader of the builders, my name is Gally." He explains. "Yeah, I know." You tell him quickly, obviously nervous. "Ohkay..." Alby mumbles, feeling awkward yet again. "I'll leave you to it, see you guys later." He smiles walking out of the hut.

Gally grabs a towel and dabs it over his sweat stained face, "Okay, first things first." Gally starts, "you need to find your section as a builder." He starts to show you around the hut. He begins by pointing to a group of boys cutting up pieces of wood, "Here is the cutting station for the cutters", he then points to another group who were banging nails into the wood, "this is where they put it all together." He continues to show you around the place, showing the different jobs the builders are assigned to, "and lastly those are the smashers..."

He then turns around to look at you. "Does any job spark your fancy?" He asks. You think about it long and hard. "A cutter." You answer. "Interesting." He mumbles, taking you back to the cutting station. "First I will demonstrate and then you can have a try. Is that okay?" You nod eager to get on with it. "So all you do is grab this" he pulls a massive machine and turns it on, "turn it on, then follow the dotted line on the wood and push it down hard so it can slice right through. It's simple really. Just make sure not to put your hand to close to the line."

"Okay, simple." You whisper to yourself. You then tie your hair back loosely and sit down beside Gally. You grab the machine like he showed you and lined it up ready to have a push, "Y/N, remember to turn it on before you try anything." He says, "right.." You reply and flick the switch. You then lower the metal and start to push on the wood with it. "Am I doing it right!?" You ask Gally, looking up at him excited. "WOAH Y/N!" He quickly snatches the machine from your grasp.

Disappointed you stare at Gally annoyed, "You took your eyes of it for a second and nearly chopped your hand off. Y/N, you could have seriously damaged something!" He explains, "plus, your not strong enough to push it down all the way." You make an 'o' shape with your mouth. "Maybe this station is not the right one for me.." You look into his eyes, "yeah, I don't think so either." He then turns the machine of and stands up.

"Any other one you liked?" He asks, you quickly look around the hut. "Um.. What about that one?" You point at the boys tying pieces of rope onto wooden sticks. "Let's go have a look." You both walk over to the tiers station. "Sit down there, I'll grab everything." Gally says. You make yourself comfortable on the ground. You see Gally pick a few thick tree sticks and a 3 metre long rope, he then comes and sits next to you.

"Now all you do here is, lay out the sticks like so.. And wrap the ends around each other in a tight not. Easy." He looks up smiling at you. He then shows you how to tie the rope firmly, and then gives it to you to try. "Okay, so under there, then over there and then pull tightly, wrap and pull again." You mumble, impressed by what you have done. Gally then lifts up the sticks and they all fall out. "Dumb shank." You groan at the sticks. "Its all your fault." You pick up the rope yelling at it. You were just so agitated.

Gally gets up and offers his hands to you, you take them in your own and he pulls you up. "Thanks." You mumble agitated. Gally just stares at you. "There must be something here I can do, do you have a planner or a sketcher? I definitely know I can do that." You explain. Gally still continues to stare at you, but suddenly grabs your arm gently and pulls you to the room up the back.

"I am the one that does all the planning, and sketching.." He explains. "Ohh." You sigh. "But.." Gally tries to think of what words to say. "I can use a bit of help. And especially from a smart person like you." You give Gally a big smile. "Oh my shank. Thank you so much Gally! This is what I like to do and I'm good at it, so thanks for letting me have this opportunity." You then embrace him in a big hug. You pull back and start to skip around, excited you finally have a job in the Glade.

"Woah-" Gally grabs your arm firmly. "There are rules here Y/N and the rules are: no skipping in the construction room." He says sternly. Afraid of getting in trouble you look away and find the rule board. "It doesn't say it up there." You point at it. Gally starts to chuckle, "well it is now." He jogs up to the board and grabs the chalk. You quickly run up to him and whine, "no please Gally, let me skip. Skipping is fun!" You moan and laugh at the same time. You take your hand and put it on Gally's, trying to stop him from writing it.

He then lets go of the chalk and steps back smiling, "it feels so good to have someone to joke around with." He explains stepping back to lean on the wall. "You're a lot of fun Y/N, and I'm glad to have you around me from now on." You smile at him, "yeah you're pretty lucky to have me here with you. Wow! I am really fun aren't I?" You smile. "But.. Maybe I should share my funness around,with the other boys. Ohh yes I should do that, I'll start with Newt!" You smirk, running out of the construction room. But before you could get anywhere Gally snatches your shoulder roughly and spins you around.

He then pushes you up against the wall, saying "Y/N, I think your over the top personality should stay right here, with me." He then kisses you roughly, which didn't really surprise you, but you decide to play a trick with it. "Gally-I thought- you would be- a shy little weak kisser-" you say in-between kisses. Gally pulls away shocked, "but looks can be deceiving, that's for sure." You smirk.

"So you're saying I look like a Minho? Well that's not nice." You both laugh, and he kisses you even harder this time, but you couldn't complain because it felt amazing.