Gally | Betrayer

[IMAGINE FOR solidmidnight]

You and Gally were in the leader room of the builders hut. Trying to work, but failing terribly. Gally pulls away from your long kiss and gets all serious, "there's something not right about Thomas." He says, talking about the new greenie who arrived yesterday.

"Why's that?" You ask your boyfriend confused, "I've been having weird dreams about the outside world, and he was in every single one of them!" He says looking into your eyes, "it's just a coincidence!" You tell him. He looked away and shakes his head, "I don't think so." Things got awkward so you got up and walked out the room, "where are you going?" He asks peering his head out the door. You decide to not reply, and continue walking until you got outside the hut.

You look around for your brother. And couldn't find him anywhere, "oh don't tell me he's left already." You say to yourself, "he's at the doors." Gally says from behind you. "How did you know I was looking for him?" You ask confused, "Y/N, a day hasn't gone by where you don't see him off. It's actually weird." He explains. "It's not weird when your worried, the maze is a dangerous place." You tell him walking over to the Maze Doors.

Gally puts an arm around your shoulder, and walks over halfway to the doors until he kisses your cheek and pulls away, going to the builders hut. You finally reach the doors, just in time before Minho and Ben leave. "Wait." Minho stops Ben from running yet, "your sisters here." He points to you. "Oh hi little sister." Ben says jogging over too you and pulling you in for a tight hug. You see Minho talking to Thomas over Bens shoulder and try to listen in, but you were too far away.

"-And the bridge which I throw stones in." You start listening to Ben again. You pretend like you knew what he was on about, but you truly didn't. "Okay, we better leave before Alby sees." Ben says giving you a final hug, "stay safe." You say as he waves from inside the maze. It was just you and Thomas standing outside the maze, feeling really awkward. You quickly decide to walk away, but before you could he starts talking, "hey. I'm Thomas, how are you going?" He says walking up to you. "I'm Y/N, and I'm doing fine greenbean." You tell him nervously.

"Your brother is really really nice. He and Minho are probably the only nice ones here, oh and you of course. The others they seem so tense and frightening." He shares, while you get startled by his honesty. "No. Everybody is lovely, you just need a few weeks to start seeing it." You also say honestly, "yeah I guess.." You two break off in silence. "Well.. This is where I work." You say pointing to the hut, "so I better go.. Work." "Bye." Thomas smiles walking away.

As you walk into the hut you smile, Thomas was actually a very generous and nice person. You knew he was definitely a nice addition to the Glade. "I saw you talking to him." Gally states as you walk into the construction room. "Did he seem odd? Frightened? Guilty?" He asks bombarding you. "No, he was fine! He was actually very good company, really really respectful." You explain, "definitely nothing wrong with him." You finish and sit down at the long table. You reach for Gally's arm, "It's like I told you. He is harmless." "Maybe you're right.." He comes to turns with it, "honey, I'm always right." You reply while he picks you up and places you in his lap. You guys start to make out.

Hours after hours to by, and your day was pretty average. You made out with Gally, worked on some sketches, made out with Gally, ate Lunch, drew on the boards and then made out with Gally. You where so loved up, and never wanted to stop kissing Gally, untill.. Newt come rushing into the room. "Y/N! It's urgent, come with me!" He puffs, running immediately back out. You quickly look at Gally worried, "go!" He whispers loudly, worried aswell.

You finally catch up to Newt who was leading you to the Med-house. "Oh no." You whisper, knowing immediately it was your brother. You follow Newt into the room and run to Ben who was lying down on a bed. You grab his hand and squeeze it. "Is- is he dead?" You ask Jeff the med-jack, praying he wasn't. "No, but he is currently undergoing the changing." "He got stung?" You ask. He nods. You look over to Newt and notice that Gally was behind him. "What are the grievers doing there at that time of day?" You ask Newt, feeling scared.

He shrugs, "hopefully Ben will be able to tell us as soon as he wakes up." He replies, you nod in agreement. "I need to attend a gathering, so I'll come by after to see how he's doing." Newt says walking out the room. You decide to grab a chair and pull it up next to Ben, and so does Gally. "It will take a long time for him to wake up, you know that right?" He ask you while you nod. "We better make ourselves comfortable then." You reply snuggling up with Gally.

-

You open you eyes and realize it was the next morning and that something was missing. Ben. He wasn't in the bed. You get out of Gally tight hug and stand up, waking him up aswell. "Where's Ben?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. "I don't know." You whisper, you grab Gally's hand and pull him up. "Let's go." He says pulling your hand as he takes you out side the Med-house.

Once outside you hear the screaming of a guy. You both turn your heads and see Thomas running away from a very pale Ben. Ben then tackles Thomas to the ground and starts to through punches until Newt hits him in the head with a shovel. "NEWT!" You yell letting go of Gally's hand and running over to Ben. People where holding Ben down. "Y/N, he's not doing well. You need to understand." Newt explains, you then feel Gally's hand on you back. "Y/N, he is right." You look up at Gally feeling betrayed.

You then stand up looking down at Ben who was drooling blood. You walk over to him as he thrashes to get out of the boys grip, you bend down and whisper in his ear, "don't leave me alone here brother." Hoping it would somehow turn him sane again. You stand back up and walk away, you couldn't see your brother like that.

Hours later, Gally finally decides to check up on you. "Y/N, we need to talk." He grabs your back and helps you to the back room. "So talk." You smile at him. "Ben is going to be banished." You immediately stop smiling, "WHO?! BUT WHY!? HOW!? WHEN!?" You yell frightened, angry and upset. "you have to understand we have too." He explains, massaging your back. "We!!?" You shout. "You're apart of them, the people who want him gone?" You ask feeling utterly betrayed.

"He tried to kill a member of the Glade! He is obviously now a lost soul." "But you wouldn't have minded if he did kill him anyway! Would you!?" You shout, "it's not about that, he is gone Y/N. Your brother is gone." "YOU DON'T NEED TO DO SUCH A CRUEL THING. HE IS MY BROTHER!" You cry, afraid for Ben. "Look, talk to Alby and sort it out okay! I don't make all the final decisions." Listening to Gally smart comment, you begin to run out side.

You see a bunch of boys near the Glade doors, so you sprint as fast as you could over there, noticing how the doors where beginning to close. "ALBY!" You yell. "DONT DO IT TO HIM!! PLEASE-" you finally reach the doors and stoping right infront. Looking in the maze you see Ben. "No." You whisper. "NO!" Your first instinct was to run in, grab him and tell him you loved him so that's what you decided to do. The doors were a meter away from closing so you had enough time to squeeze your body through. You took a few steps in but got pulled back by some rough hands. "BEN! I LOVE YOU" You yell as the doors seal, Gally lets go of you and you drop to the floor.

Gally then bends down and tries to calm you down. You quickly reply with, "Don't touch me you! You knew how much he meant to me, my brother, my family." You knew everyone was staring at you but you didn't care, so you continue to cry your eyes out. Gally grabs you forcefully and pulls you in for a hug, "I'm so very sorry Y/N." He says, tears going down his face too.