Thomas | Note

{IMAGINE FOR 5secondsofjacksgap]

"Go to sleep.." You whine at Thomas, as he continues to kiss your neck. He doesn't stop. "You leave me with no choice.." You state, grabbing a pillow and whacking his head with it. "Stop!" He pulls away laughing, you sit up and chuckle at him. "That's what you get babe. I'm tired." You look at him and he gives you the cute/cheeky look, that he pulls unintentionally. "Goodnight." You tell him, giving him a warm peck on his lips and lie back down. "Sweet dreams.." He says turning the light off.
-
You wake up feeling refreshed and notice Thomas still fast asleep. You decide to quietly get dressed and fix yourself up, getting prepared for the work day ahead. You were a Med-Jack, and were always tending to injured people.. Before you head off you decide to leave Thomas a note. You write;
Hey Tommy,
"Shit.." You mumble. Because you where not leaning on anything you accidentally scribbled his name. You decide to walk over to the table, and lean on that. "Ah.. That's better." You whisper.
I just wrote to say I love you.
Have a nice day babe.
Love Y/N xx

You were unsatisfied with the piece of parchment. The first two word where all scribbled and not neat but you still decide to fold it and place it on his bed side table. You quickly and gently kiss his rosy cheek and jog off to work.

You step in side the Med-house, and get ready to help. "Y/N.." Jeff says pulling you over. "Yeah?", "Would you like a day off?" He asks. "Why?" You reply. "There's not many people to tend too.. Only about two or three, there's no point all of us medjacks being here to only help two people. Why don't you take a break today?" You think about the offer but immediately feel bad.

"No. I don't deserve a break. You do! Go and enjoy some time off. I'll help the patients." You smile. "Really? Are you sure?" He asks happily. "Of course!" You chime, Jeff was always on the job. He never took any breaks and was always working hard. He deserved it, and you were glad to give it up for him. "Thanks so much." He chimes, "Gally needs help in room 4 and Winston in 6." He explains. "Okay." You say, walking to Gally's room.

"Hi Gall." You smile walking into the room. "Hi Y/N." He smiles back holding his arm. "What have you done now!" You exclaim, setting up the equipment needed. "I was just building a bucket. A shucking bucket! And this is what it does to me." He shows the deep blood wound on his arm.

Walking up to him you look at the cut, "Gosh Gally! You nearly hit your bloody artery." You state in shock, "you have got to be kidding." He asks examining the his gash and quickly looks back at you. He laughs. "I literally thought I was going to die! Thanks a lot Y/N, you cheeky pickle!" He sighs with relief. You can help but start to laugh really hard, "cheeky pickle? Is that the best you could do Gal? What a joker." You smirk at him while cleaning the blood.

THOMAS' POV
I wake up to a note. It reads;
Dsor gatiy,
I just wrote to say I love you.
Have a nice day babe.
Love Y/N xx

Dsor gatiy? "What the shuck?" I mumble, obviously confused as hell. I try and piece it together, and then I realise. "Ohh!" I whine, "dear... Gally.. Gally?" I state feeling threatened. It can't be Gally.. The notes from Y/N, she would never say those things about Gally. She love me Thomas! I think about it long and hard. But I realise there was no possible way I could get 'thomas' out of 'gatiy' it was obvious. She's wrote it to Gally not me.

I start to feel all angry and full of hatred, towards Gally and also to Y/N. I would never do anything like that to other girls. She's my one and only! At least that was what I thought.

I brag my way to her work.. The Med-House. Once inside I look around for her and see her talking to Gally in a lonesome room. Of course! It's Gally. I decide to lean against the door frame and watch their every moves.

She was fixing his arm. What a prick. If I had a cut like that, I would suck it up like a tough man would, and actually go on with my life. But nooo, of course he's a shucking winger and needs a bloody bandage! "I literally thought I was going to die! Thanks a lot Y/N, you cheeky pickle!" Gally whines, I groan. He shouldn't be the one calling Y/N a cheeky pickle. I should!  "cheeky pickle? Is that the best you could do Gal? What a joker." Y/N smirks at him while fixing his arm.

They were obviously flirting, it was very visible. They laughed, then smirked, then smiled, then they would touch each other. I couldn't take it anymore. "Hmhm." I mumble raising an eyebrow and folding my arms. They both look up at me like a deer in a flashlight.

YOUR POV
You hear a man clear his throat at the door. Your head shoots in the direction and notice Thomas looking very unimpressed. How long has he been there? You wonder in your head. "Hey Tom!" You smile at him, then place your focus on Gally's arm.

Everything goes silent and he doesn't reply. You put the antibacterial down and step away from Gally's arm. "Are you okay babe?" You ask noticing his anger. "Don't call me that." He snaps, making you step back. "What's wrong?" You immediately ask sternly.

He takes a deep breath, "I saw your little note. The one for Gally." You look towards Gally confused. "It was very touching, very beautiful. You had me really fooled Y/N, I thought we were in love... Obviously not... It's over." He says stamping out of the room. You finally realise what he was talking about. He thought the note you left him was for Gally. "Thomas!" You yell, running outside the room. "It's a misunderstanding! Me and Gally, we would never. It's you and me! Please trust me, let me explain!" You yell as he walks out of the building, ignoring you.

You want to run after him but you know you need to finish off Gally. Or else his wound would open wider. You run back to Gally and quickly stitch the wound and bandage it up. Throughout e process, you explain what he had just seen. The whole note incident. "You know I'm not actually as mean and blood hungry as everybody say I am... I would never steal somebody's girl. Please make sure Thomas knows that." Gally says as you wrap the final bit of bandage and pin it. "Thanks Y/N, now go!" He says lightly pushing you to the exit.

"Thanks Gal." You state rushing out of the door, then building trying to find Thomas. You spot him on the tree house. He only goes up there when he's angry. "Shit." you mumble sprinting towards the tree. You knew you should have leaned on the table.

Claiming up the stairs, you finally get to the top and stand still. So there was 7 meter space in between both of you. "Thomas.." You whisper, he turns around quickly. "How cou-" you interrupt him, "listen to me.. You have it all wrong!-" you go on explaining the note. "I actually wrote Tommy, not Gally. It might seem that way because I sort of stuffed it up.." You add. "Yeah, but you too were obviously flirting in the patients room." He says still unsure. "Thomas! That's our friendship. We laugh and we play jokes on each other, that's the way me and Gally connect." He starts to loosen up.

"Do you believe me?" You ask, quietly. He doesn't answer. Getting frustrated you decide to turn around and go back down the steps. You make your way halfway down but get stopped my Thomas' hand holding your shoulder. He turns you around and kisses your lips. "Today was crazy." You say pulling back. He laughs, "I am so.. so sorry!" He chuckles. "I- I'm just so in love with you. I can't picture you ever liking someone else, it scares me." He explains, pulling you down on the steps and kissing you again.