Gally | Together

[IMAGINE FOR lost_in-space]

It was your first full day in the glad and you were excited. You wake up looking around, seeing no one in sight. "What the-?" You mumble slightly scared. You get up and walk around the homestead trying to find the guys. You hear a few yells and follow the sound. All the boys where packed into a tiny room talking about something that seemed important. You creep up to the closed door and try to listen to what they were saying.

"I will conclude by saying this.." You hear Alby start. "As a result of Y/N being the only girl here, nobody will be aloud to have any kind of relationship with her other then friendship. For equality purposes. Got it?" He states. As he finished all the guys started groaning and mumbling, complaining really loudly. "Shut it!" Newt yells, "it's for the best okay?" The room goes silent. "Okay.. This was a good gathering and now we know how to handle this situation. So thanks everybody you can go start your work." Alby concludes. You quickly sprint down the hallway and back to where the beds were, hoping no one saw you creeping.

You sit down on the bed and stare at the door, as some boys rushed in. "Oh thank goodness." You act, "where were you guys, I got really scared." You tell them. "Oh we had some stuff to sort out before the noon." Not knowing how to reply you don't. You stand up and quickly fix your hair and clothes. Walking back out the door, you decide to go back to the room all the guys were in too find Alby. You reach the room and hear him arguing with someone.

"Rules are rules Gally.." Alby states. "I know but-" the Gally guy starts to complain. "No. No 'buts', it is fair this way." "Fine." Gally exaggerates opening the door to reveal you.

'Oh that's what his name is.. It's Gally.' You think in your head. You had seen Gally around and have found him staring at you more often then he should.

Gally quickly shuts the door behind him, concealing Alby inside. He whispers something that you couldn't quite hear. "Sorry what?" You ask whispering aswell. "Come with me Y/N." He says a little louder pulling your hand in the direction of the bedrooms. He turns left the turns right taking you down paths you've never seen before. You notice how every time you turn a corner the hallways start getting brighter and brighter. He stops in his tracks and you finally realized why.

In front of you was a beautiful garden bed with pillows. You where confused as to why it was in the middle of the homestead surrounded by many bedrooms.

"Some people sit here to get some alone time, although rarely anybody is here." He explains. He then takes a seat on the pillow. You quickly wince, "what's wrong?" Gally asks. You take a seat on the beautiful green grass, "people rest their heads on that.. And you're sitting on it." You laugh. He makes and 'o' shape with his mouth and quickly slides of it.

A few moments went by when nobody said anything, you were still confused as to why he had taken you here. "Well.." He starts. "We haven't properly met." You quickly interupt. "Oh right! I'm Gally and I'm the leader of the builders." He says. "Well you probably know me from the box yesterday, but anyway I'm Y/N and am the leader of nothing." You giggle until it gets awkward.

"So um.. Why are we here? If you don't mind me asking?" You ask as he breathes out heavily. "Okay.. So this will definitely sound crazy so prepare yourself. I've been getting visions and dreams about you and I for the past 2 weeks, before you ever came in the box." He explains. "So I kind of just wanted to know if you have been having any weird connections with me at all?" He asks. "No nothing.. But what kind of dreams and visions? What were they about?" You inquire.

"It was of us before coming here to the glade, we were very happy- together." Gally explains, you just stare and nod.

'When he says together does he mean like a couple?' You ask yourself, scared to find out. "I started to get scared a bit, those frequent dreams at night- and visions during the day. But ever since you've come something's been very different about it." You state as he explains, until he falls onto his back. "Gally?" You ask confused. "Gally you're not dead are you? Please don't be dead!" You yell crawling forward to feel his heart beat. As soon as you touched him you felt a sudden coldness and you too fell backwards.

VISION:

"Come to bed, we have a long day a head for us tomorrow" Gally says to you as you braid your hair. "I'm a bit afraid, what if we don't get the jobs at the W.I.C.K.E.D lab, what would we do then?" You state tying the remainder of your hair and jumping onto the bed. You look around the room, it was very contemporary plain white with a lot of technical gadgets, that's how it is nowadays. "Y/N, we will get the job. You're intelligent and I'm creative and they need those sorts of people around." Gally reassures you, kissing your lips. "Hmm. True." You sigh kissing him again.

"We just need to stop thinking about tomorrow and life for right now." Gally says proudly, "woah Gal- that is such a great quote, did you make it yourself?" You ask impressed. "Not quite sure, knowing me I probably heard it a long time ago and just recalled it now." "Yeah, that does sound like my Gally." You pull his face in for a kiss and get under the covers. You then pull the sheet over your heads and continue to kiss with no distractions.

;

"Woah." You and Gally sit up at the same time groaning. "Did you see it aswell!!?" He asks immediately, you nod pretty shocked about what you saw. "You..you think we were actually together out side of this place?" You ask. He replies, "yeah definetly, I see our intimacy all the time in those visions."

"Well you know what.." You start, "we better stick together, always okay?" You state. "Okay." He answers. You both got up and start to walk down towards the main gardens. You quickly grab his hand and hold it tight, smiling to yourself as you guys walked. Gally instantly stops. "Y/N, I know that we did stuff.. But we can't in here. Alby made a stupid rule saying that none of us gladers are allowed to have any intimate relationships with you." You sigh recalling that conversation you listened in on.

Forcefully you grab his hand and put it too your face, instantly feeling a deep emotive connection. "Rules are meant to be broken" you quote, pulling his face in for a live kiss. "woah Y/N- that is such a great quote, did you make it yourself?" Gally pulls away chuckling, obviously mocking the vision you guys just saw. "Not quite sure, knowing me I probs heard it along time ago and just recalled it now." You both laugh like idiots, now reciting the whole vision.

Not being able to take your eyes of him, you smile happy you found your piece of the outside world. You kiss him up against the hallway wall, "wait.. We need to be careful okay. If anybody sees us then we will need to explain and explaining is going to make us seem crazy." He reasons. "True." You reply quickly pecking him on the lips and walking away.