Newt | Reality

[IMAGINE FOR fabnourry_ and ouatanimals28]

Spending so much time in the glade has made you form your true friends. You, Thomas, Minho, Teresa and Newt were always together (when your were not working.)

You finish your shift at the Med-House and get excited finally getting to see your friends for the day. You walk out of the building and walk around the Glade in search for either Newt or Teresa, as the boys were running.

Looking around you see two figures in the distance and automatically know it was your two friends. Running n-between the trees, you sprint towards them until realise something. You stop.

You quickly hide behind bushes and trees trying to catch a glimpse of your two friends. "You're really gorgeous and pretty today." Newt smiles at Teresa, "Why thank you newty." You notice how she tucks her hair behind her ear.

You can't help but feel angered. You had told Teresa about the feeling you had for Newt and look what she does. "You're very welcome." He says taking a step closer to Teresa, and making you walk back.

They continue to talk and laugh, you knew they were flirting and you couldn't take it anymore. Without making a big deal about it you quietly walk from out of the greenery and go somewhere else to socialize, obviously saddened.

TERESA'S P.O.V

Newt asked me to walk with him.. So I did. I wouldn't really call it a walk, practically 8 steps in and he stops me. "Teresa." He smiles. I nod urging him to go on. "You look very gorgeous and pretty today." He states. I don't normally get those compliments so I was flattered, I begin to play with my hair. Newt takes a few steps forward, and we were abnormally close. It was weird, he never ever acted like this normally. He then began to give me more compliments, staring me in the eyes and touching my arm. I then begin to realise what was happening. He was flirting. I begin to laugh, actually sort of scared. Y/N had told me how she really likes Newt and I can't ever betray her like that. So I decide to quickly get out of it, I tell Newt "I have to go help frypan" and quickly scatter off, hoping that never happens again.

YOUR P.O.V

It's night time and you and your bunch of friends were sitting around a warm fire. Everyone was spread out except for you and Newt. You were lying your head on his lap while he was playing with your hair and then arms.

The touch of Newt made you go crazy. It was amazing and you loved it! But you knew all you guys could ever be is friends, you knew he liked Teresa and that's all he wanted.

You all talk for ages.. The normal best friend type of stuff: moods, problems, sudden intrest, you name it. But it was getting late and you were really tired.

You stand up and shake the dirt from your hands and legs. "I'm gonna go to bed." You say waving at everyone. "Goodnight!" They all mumble around. "I'd give you all a hug." You start and turn around in the direction of the home-stead. "But I can't be shucked."

You walk into your room and jump in bed automatically falling asleep.

Next day:

You wake up and find a shirtless Newt next too you. You quickly sit up, "what happened last night?" You wonder and then realise that he must've been too tired to go to his own bed, so he crashed here.

As you move around to get comfortable you knock Newt and he wakes up. "Shit-" you mumble, "I'm sorry." "It's okay.. What time is it anyway?" He asks sitting up. You look for the time but can't find it, so you shrug. "Hmm.. Anyway, I hope you don't mind me sleeping here. I was buggered last night" he explains. "No. No that's completely fine Newt." You say, secretly very very happy.

"Well.." He moans looking at you. "Well.." You reply, constantly staring at both his eyes and gorgeous body. "Y/N?" He asks, you nod, "do you regret last night?" He finishes.

Very much confused you try to think of anything bad you'd done last night, and couldn't find one thing. "No..?" You reply, still not sure of what happened. Just as you start to ask what it was you had done, he mumbles, "good" and leans into you.

It all happened to quickly.. He puts one large hand on your cheek and the other holding your chin and kisses you. Was this your first kiss? Or was it your second or third? What happened last night!? You ask in you thoughts. But anyway you were enjoying it.

You heads switch sides as you kiss in sync. Newt plies his hands of your face and grabs your waist firmly, he then lifts you up and place you on his lap. Where you get to play with his toned chest.

After making out you both pull apart. "I thought you liked Teresa!?" You whisper. "What? Why would you think that?" He asks genuinely confused.

"I love you." He adds, you can feel his heart beating and know it was for real, "I love yo-" you get cut off feeling very figety.

++

"Wake up!!" Thomas says shaking you awake. You snap your eyes open and see Thomas looking at you, smiling. "Y/N, I thought I better interrupt your deep sleep. And must I say very deep sleep. Anyway, I didn't want you to be late for work." He says, but you zone out.

It was a dream.. You weren't anywhere near as close to Newt like you were in that damn dream. Gosh it felt so real. Your heart drops and you feel like crying, but you don't.

"Y/N? Are you okay there?" Thomas asks waving a hand in front of you, "yeah. Sorry, I was dreaming... I guess." You frown. "Ohhkay." He mumbles taking a few steps to the exit. "Now that I know your fine, alive and awake I better go.." He says bouncing out the door.

After minutes of procrastinating, you decide to take the initiative, the leap of faith.. You decide to go pour your feeling out to Newt, whether he likes it or not, and this time in real life..

After you get dressed, you stomp over to Minho outside. You ask him, "where's Newt?" In your most urgent voice. Minho doesn't reply, but the boy next to him does, "He's over there." He points to the treehouse. Minho groans, and slaps the boy on the shoulder. "You absolute slint-head!" Minho whispers to the kid.

You make your way to the treehouse, but get stopped by Minho. "Lovely day isn't it?" He asks you. You nod and push him out of the way.

He comes back. "Oh my shoelace.. I need to tie it up or else I'll fall. But oh no I don't know how too.." He groans, asking you to tie his shoelace. You ignore it once again and walk around him.

Once you reach the treehouse you understand why he was trying to keep you away. There leaning up against a wooden pole were your best friends Teresa and Newt pashing each other.

"Wow." You whisper to your self letting a tear fall and walking away.

TERESA'S P.O.V

I really didn't mean it. It was Newt, he was the one who kissed me. I really didn't want this to happen.. And now that it has, I know I've lost my best friend.