Thomas | Forever

[IMAGINE FOR sirenthelauren and briannabradford4]

THE NIGHT BEFORE:

You share a room with Thomas and are so stoked it was with him. If Alby had sent you with someone else you wouldn't have known what to do. Not knowing Thomas was unimaginable. You were asleep in the bed next to Thomas and were obviously not conscious to hear what was happening. Thomas gets up and walks towards your bed, he then grabs his pen and paper and sits beside you. Whilst you slept he jots down in his notebook:

She is so beautiful, she is unlike any kind of girl (even though I haven't seen any girls) but I know she is a rose amongst the thornes. I want to tell her my feelings, but the only way I can get them out is on here, whilst she sleeps. I really want to kiss her, would it be weird if I give her one now while she's sleeping? I definitely know I don't have enough courage to do it when she is awake but?? Agh! I've never felt this way, she's just one in a million. I- I love her.

PRESENT DAY:

You were the only girl in the glade, and it sort of made you feel uncomfortable. You notice how literally all the guys are staring at you, so you start to fast walk looking for the only person you truly trust, Thomas.

You couldn't find him and were getting very paranoid. "Where do I go?" You whisper. You begin to feel very self conscious, you were placed in the glade with only a singlet that showed your upper chest. You could feel the boys staring.

Getting light headed, you quickly stumble to a quiet place you knew no boys would be. You arrive at the place you call 'the woods'. Immediately your heart rises as you lean against the cold wall and slide down. You lean your head back, feeling free and alone.

That was the case until.. "Heyheyhey greenie!" A guy says. Your head bounces in the direction of the voice and you notice 3 of them. The first one was the closest crossing his arms, another one was leaning on the first one, and the last one was further away, he looked shy.

"I'm Gally." The first one says. "I'm Minho." The one leaning against Gally explains. The one up the back looks to the ground, and doesn't say anything. Gally groans, "that's Newt." He points to the shy guy.

You didn't really know how to reply. "I'm-" you start getting cut off, "you're Y/N, we know." Minho says. You quickly close your mouth cutting of what you were going to say. You stand up feeling awkward.

They stare at you as you stare at them. "I'm gonna go." You tell them walking away. Someone grabs your shoulder and softly pulls you back. "Don't leave." Feeling frightened you take a few steps back. Minho grabs your arm. "What are you doing?" You ask firmly. "Look, it's been a long time since we've seen a girl. Actually since forever." Minho explains. You weren't to sure what to do. "What are you guys doing?" Newt asks, walking towards you. "I thought you-" Gally starts but can't seem to find the words.

Minho lets go of your arm, and you take this chance to quickly walk away. Once out of their sight you run to the homestead. You get to Thomas' room and walk to the corner and start crying. How are you going to live here if there was no one you could trust and talk too. You hear loud footsteps from the corridor outside and hope it was none of the 3 guys you had just met, although one was reasonably nice.

Thomas walk into his room and flops on his bed. He didn't realize you were in here. "Thomas. You need to stop thinking about her. She's beautiful, yes but you can't have a relationship in a place like this. It's not fair on the others." He says to himself. You listen and automatically know he's talking about you.

He rolls over on his stomach and finally catches you staring at him.

"Y/N!" He yells, sitting up. He notices your tears and rushes for you.

"Y/N what's wrong?" He asks looking you straight in the eyes. "I'm okay-" you tell him letting your last tear fall, "I'm just a bit frightened." "Of what?" He asks comfortingly. "The guys.. I mean, I'm the first girl here and it's feels isolating and awkward. You know what I mean?" You explain. He nods and wipes your tear for you.

"You don't have to feel that way, I heard about what happened today with Minho, Gally and Newt." He explains while you suck in a deep breathe. "They were only trying to be nice, I know it may seem weird but that's the way we do it here." He tell you. You didn't even want to think of it anymore, you just wanted to get over it. That's what you do. "Any problems, even the most tiny ones.. You come to me okay?" He smiles, "Yeah, I guess so." You say smiling aswell.

"Now.." He says standing up and reaching for your hands. You grab them and he pulls you up. "Let me just.." He goes over to his candles and puts them on, brightening up the dull room. After that he climbs into his bed and pats beside him. You walk over and make yourself comfortable, wrapped inside his arms.

You both don't talk, but you can feel something something special. Thomas would not let you go which you thought was adorable. As you begin to drift of into slumber the last thing you saw and felt was Thomas's lips on yours.

You wake up to see Thomas staring at you groggily. "Good morning." You groan stretching the night away. "Good morning.." He says. "How was your sleep?" He asks. "Yeah, it was pretty good. I had a great dream." You tell him, "what was your dream about?" You automatically knew you stuffed up. "You want me to be honest?" You ask shy and nervous. "Yeah!", "well. It was of you kissing me." You say covering you face. "And you said it was great." He smirks.

Shyly you look up at him. "Y/N.. That wasn't a dream." He explains. "What? Yes it was!?" You snap confused. "No it wasn't.. Just before you fell asleep I kissed you.. And now that I actually tell you, I hope you don't mind, although you did say that dream was 'great'. "I can't believe this.. You kissed me and I was barely alive to realize it." You sigh annoyed. He doesn't reply but does something else, he kisses you again. This time you knew it, it was really there. "Thank you Thomas." You say through lots of kisses.

"Oh my-!" He shouts, bouncing up. "What's wrong?" You ask whilst he gets himself ready for something. "I'm late for my job.." He says tying up his shoes. "And so are you!" He mentions, he finishes up and runs up to you quickly kissing you. "See you later.." He smiles sprinting out of the room.

Fully awake you decide to fix yourself up. Fix your hair, clothes exedra. Finishing you braid you notice a notebook on the dresser. Curious you open it up, feeling a tiny bit guilty. You read Thomas' entries and feel so grateful to have someone like him in the world. The beautiful words he said about you captured your heart, and you knew you would love him forever.