Minho | Stung

[IMAGINE FOR @ixndrea]

You and Minho were bestfriends, the fact that you guys could just joke around and tease eachother without getting angry was amazing! You really loved a friendship like that. You both were runners and always left together. "See you after, Minho" you smile at him, as you turn left in the maze. "See ya Y/N you shuck face." He laughs jogging right. You start to jog, and quickly turn around to yell, "SLINTHEAD." and speed off.

You turn in many directions, getting caught at dead ends and finding nothing. 5 hours went past, and you decided to have lunch where you and Minho usually have it, in the largest corridor by the darkest green ivy. You find yourself alone and sit down opening up your pack, and taking a long drink of water. "Hey Y/N" Minho puffs falling down on his back, he was out of breath. "Geez, you need to calm down when you run. You always exhaust yourself, it's almost unhealthy." You state taking a bite of your sandwich.

Minho agrees and sits up, opening his pack and helping himself to his food. "How much more of your section to go?" He asks with his mouth full of food. You see some lettuce fly out of his mouth. You wince, and slide backwards trying to keep enough distance from him. "Um.. I'm 2/4ths of the way done." You explain. "So half way?" He states. "2/4ths." You correct him. "GOSH Y/N! 2/4ths is equivalent to one half, don't you know anything?!?" He complains with so much sassiness. You couldn't help but laugh, causing your lettuce to fly out aswell.

"Well." Minho says packing his pack and standing up. "I'll be off." "Yeah same." You reply, fixing yourself up and walking to the end of the ally way. "See you back at the Glade, Y/N."

"See you." You yell starting to run. Running around the frequent bends and walls the time flew by fast. You look at the sky and can see the pinkness in the clouds, symbolizing the late afternoon, so you start to head back to the maze doors.

Running back you quickly turn a sharp corner and stop dead in your tracks. "Holy klunk" you yell whisper, you quickly back away scared. It was a griever. Your back hits the wall, and you know you can't step back any further. You stay still watching it until you finally realized it wasn't moving. Still not quite sure what to do you slowly itch your way forward, carefully going around it, until for some reason it started spazzing out. "AGH!" You scream in panick, finally starting to run away from it, but before you could you felt a sharp pain on your hip.

You had been stung, "SHIT!" You curse feeling a massive amount of pressure on the hip. You then start to cry out, feeling the agonizing pain. The griever was still spazzing, fidgeting in every direction until it decided to leave. It tried to run to the nearest hallway exit, bumping into the walls, while it was at it. It was like the Griever was scared.

You had fallen to the ground clutching the source of pain. You lift up your shirt and quickly take a glance. You look away immediately, it was to much for you to handle. Trying to get up you fall back down, not being able to handle your own body weight. A flood load of tears escaped your eyes, you knew this was the end.

MINHOS POV:

I cross the maze doors and enter the glade just in time. I place my hands on my knees, leaning over to take a breathe. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I felt the sudden gush of wind from inside the maze symbolizing the shutting of the doors. I suddenly see Newt and Alby rushing towards me. "Minho where's Y/N?" Newt asks immediately. "She's here isn't she?" I ask confused. "No, she isn't. She hasn't come through those doors yet." Alby explains.

It was then when I felt my whole world come crashing down. I turn around to look at the doors they begin to close. Tears pricked my eyes. "Where is she?" Newt states worryingly looking out in the maze. I couldn't help it, I had to, she is my best friend and my only reason to live. I run back into the maze.