Thomas | Desire

[Imagine for: vashappeninghipsta, xycdonian, flawlessdylan]

NEWT'S P.O.V.

"Thomas I see the way you look at her.. Just tell me the truth." I ask Thomas, in a rather pushy fashion. Thomas and I were both sitting against a log in the dark, alone, and he still wont answer me. "She is going to come back in any minute now. Just tell me, I promise I wont say anything just genuinely want to know!" I huff, staring at the burning light coming from the camp fire, from afar. "Y-yes." He whispers, so quietly i'm almost convinced it might be the wind. I turn to him with a smile, "That's my boy!" I congratulate him with a solid slap on the back. He whines, from the pain. "Oh please Tommy it wasn't that hard."

"What's hard?" Y/N, asks jogging up to us and sitting down next to me. We all sit in an awkward silence. "Oh wait..." Y/N, mumbles raising her hand to her face, blushing. "That's not what I meant." She bursts into a massive giggle, one that can drive any guy here crazy. A good kind of crazy. I turn to look at Thomas who was on the other side of me. He was staring at Y/N, with open eyes in amazement. I've never experienced love before, but I can feel it here. Thomas was in love with her.

"Why are you guys so quiet tonight?" Y/N asks, after recovering herself. "Sorry Y/N, I had a tiring day." Thomas replies, smiling at her with the same intense look on his face. He then raises his hand to scratch his tired eyes. "Oh, no its fine. It's just I'm not use to you two being so quiet." She chuckles again. "You should go to sleep." She tells Thomas, reaching out to caress his arm. Thomas nods with haste. I can see him tense up by her touch. "I'm not going to argue about that." Thomas laughs, lowly, as he gets up slowly. We all do the same as well.

"Well before we head off, I just wanted to say how much I lo-" Thomas and I cut Y/N off, "Love you guys." We both murmur, "We know." Thomas chuckles. "Sorry, you know how much friendship means to me. You guys are my only source of happiness. So thank you." She says coming in closer to hug both of us at once. At first it was a bit awkward, but after a certain amount of time, Thomas and I just embraced it, and hugged each other, just the three of us.

All I can hope is that, whatever happens in the end, Thomas doesn't become jealous. As people do.

YOUR P.O.V

After the group hug, you and your friends, depart to their rooms. "Bye fellas." you say, entering your room, without looking at them in the face. It was too late to be socially nice, you needed your beauty sleep.

You close the door, a huff out a big sigh. You didn't know why you felt so groggy but you just did. You make your way over to the mirror, the mirror the boys made personally for you. You stare at yourself for a few seconds, until you gently grabbed your hair and tied it into a neat, loose ponytail. Just when you begin to undress someone opens your door and rushes in.

You yell in fear, as you turn around quickly to see Newt. Your hand quickly pulls the strap to your top back up as you tidy yourself up. "Sorry Y/N, didn't mean to scare you, or barge in like that for that matter." He says slowly, gliding his way to your pathetic excuse for a bed. He sits down.

"Newt, what do you want? I'm really tired." You say going back to the mirror, to find your bedtime clothes. "Don't worry, I wouldn't be here unless it was absolutely necessary." He continues, raising his feet as well.  You find your clothes, and contemplate whether to put them on or not. You decide to anyway.

"It better be good" You say pointing to Newt, then walking behind a sheet that was hung up across the ceiling. You begin to change into your fresh bed clothes.