Gally | Jealousy

[IMAGINE FOR: shut_up_pls, softball1602 and gallyismybuilder]

ONE DAY BEFORE:

"Be careful." You tell Thomas, just before he leaves for his run. You were genuinely scared for your friend, a griever was found during their run yesterday. "I'm always careful Y/N." He smiles, as you give him a hug. You really value your friendships close to you, especially with Thomas, Newt and Minho as they really made the Glade a home for you. Still in grasp with the hug you turn your head and see a person in the distance staring at you. You immediately feel afraid, and pull Thomas in a little tighter, until he had to leave. You say goodbye and turn back to see the guy, but he was gone.

PRESENT DAY:

You had always counted the number of days you had been at the Glade and today was your hundredth. "Wow.." You mumble to yourself, "I can't believe I have been here for a hundred shucking days and nothing..." You say, fixing yourself up for the day. You turn around ready to go work. "Woah!" You gasp seeing Newt leaning against the door frame listening to you. "You're so weird Y/N! Who talks to them selves?" He laughs as you glide towards him. "I do, don't judge." You walk out of the room and down the hall.

He quickly runs to join you, "so.. Hundredth day huh?" he asks, you nod, "this calls for a celebration!" He says stopping you right in front of the builders hut. "Hahah no." You laugh and then get serious. "I'm joking relax, as if Alby would allow it.. Remember the last celebration?!" You start laughing your head off, and then reply, "true! That was pretty hectic." He laughs aswell. "Anyway.." You sigh. "Have you seen Thomas, he hasn't been around." You ask, "I haven't seen him in at least 24 hours, which is weird." Newt tells you, which you find also weird. Where was Thomas? You felt a bit scared.

After a minute of silence Newt pipes up,"You should get started on building that ladder!" He says, "oh yeah.. That" you chuckle, "well, see you later." You say pulling Newt in for a hug. You quickly look at the hut and realize Gally your leader giving you the stare of death.

"Y/N, get over here!" Gally yells. You quickly pull away from Newts' hug. Newt gives you a confused look and you return it, you two were beginning to realize how moody Gally has been when you were around. "Bye." He whispers walking away. You immediately sprint up to Gally. "Yes?" You ask. He starts to smile, "nothing." So totally confused you back away from him and quickly go to your section of the hut.

You work your butt off trying to make something for Frypan's kitchen, you glance up every so often to check if Gally is still watching you, and yep.. He still was. You began to talk to John who was helping you with the project, "where were you yesterday? I needed your help." You say whispering so Gally couldn't hear, you look over at him and see him itching his head looking intently at both you and John.

John explained and you nodded multitasking. Suddenly you accident,u drop the sharp wood onto your leg. Scrapping at your skin, and leaving it to peel and bleed. "Ouch." You wince. "Oh Y/N. I'm taking you to the Med-Jacks." John says quickly standing up and helping you towards the exit.

"John!" Gally yells rushing forward. "Stay and work! I'll take her." He says rudely. John nods and carefully unlatches you from his grip, he walks away. Gally put your hand over his shoulder helping you walk. "Firstly-" You start, " it's not that bad, I can walk by myself." You tell him. "And secondly you spoke quite rudely to John, maybe you should apoligise." You state. Gally doesn't say anything and keeps holding you until you reached the Med-House.

"I would stay, and help you.." Gally starts, as you wonder what you would need help with. "But I have some business to take care of." He says smirking. "Okay?" You sort of ask/tell, very confused. He then walks of at full speed towards the hut. You decide to quit wondering and enter the building to seek for help.

After the Med-Jacks cleaned your cut and bandaged it up, you walked back to the hut ready to start work again until you see a few guys holding a boy who was unconscious. Curious, you glide towards them and realize the unconscious person was John. "What happened!?" You ask the boys, "it was Gally.." One of them said. "For some reason he started to bash up John." The other adds. Processing the weird information you quickly point to the medhouse. "Quickly taking him, it might be really serious!" You say overwhelmed by John's injuries.

Walking back into the hut you look for Gally, "why did you do that?" You yell at him once you see him. "I have my reasons.." He replies. "Well what ever it is, I bet it could have been resolved in another way!" You try and reason, he then gets up and stands directly I front of you. Only centimeters away from eachother. "It was for you!" He states. "For me!?" You practically shout. "Why!" He then grabs your arm and drags you to the back of the hut.

"Because he was being overly nice to you!" He begins to answer. "And what is wrong with that?" You ask annoyed. "Don't you get it Y/N? I like you, and I hate when people hug you, help you and most of all make you smile... I want to be the one who makes you smile. I just get so jealous of them.." "Of them?" You ask confused. "Yeah Thomas aswell!" He raises his voice. "And Newt! And Minho! And-" you cut him off. "Gally! They're my friends, you don't need to be jealous because they would never be anything more to me then Best Friends. And just because you have a crush on me doesn't give you the right to hurt them." You say trying to knock some sense into him.

"I'm sorry..." He says ashamed. You don't reply, because you honestly didn't know how too. "Gally, I know you totally don't deserve this right know but.." You lean forward and kiss him, hoping you could be the one to stop his jealous side from attacking. "Thankyou.." He says, wiping a tear from his eye.

Totally shocked you begin to revive yourself. "Gall.. Why are you crying?" You ask rubbing his hand. "I'm so ashamed.." He admits, leaning up against a wall and dropping to the floor. Even though you knew he should feel that way for the stuff he had done, you sit in front of him and engulf him in a hug rubbing his back gently.

You lean forward until your mouth reaches his ear. And decide to give him the three words that always comfort and help people.. "I love you." You whisper, automatically kissing his lips afterwards.
-