Gally | Similarity

[IMAGINE FOR brunagomez and khartig32]

'Maybe I'm overreacting..' You thought to yourself. Overreacting about the way Gally goes about doing things, but still he is annoying. Being the only girl in the glade you thought you would have even a little bit of respect from him, but no. You roll your eyes.

"Hold it straight. Hit it hard. Do it properly." You mock Gally, "pftt.. it's not like he could do any better." You tell the guys at your work station. No one laughed like they normally would, you knew why. "Shit." You curse, turning around to see the Builder Leader crossing his arms.

You get of your chair and stand up tall. "It may seem like it, but I was not talking about you." You reassure him. Even though he obviously didn't buy it he didn't argue, he just gave you his legendary state of death. You decide to sit back down and keep working, but Gally doesn't move.

"The next inappropriate thing you say or do Y/N, you're out of here. Got it?" He walks around the table to look at your face. You smirk and try not too laugh. You loved when Gally got angry, he's face would go bright red and he would put on this deep voice that you were sort of attracted and amused by.

The guys at your station held in their laughs as well, that was until Gally left the building. "Y/N, seriously be careful. I don't want you gone, your our only source of entertainment." George explains. "Oh come on. He won't do it." You laugh it off. "But he said he will-" "he said it but I doesn't mean he will do it. I know him, he does it to scare us." You tell all of them while you glue your pieces of wood.

"Y/N, why do you know everything about Gally?" Your friend Fred asks. You think about it and reply, "now that you mention it, I don't really know.. Hmm well, I have been around him for a long time. And I do find him amusing. And I-" you decide to cut of the rest, you really didn't want to come to terms with it. The boys wait for you to go on, but then realise you've decided to shut up for once.

"Finally!" You wipe the sweat from your forehead. You finished off your work early today. "Well.." You get up from your chair and fix yourself up. "See you later lads.." You grin at them watching them murmur back at you. "Have fun working.."

As you exit the building and start to descend down the cranky old stairs, you notice Gally speaking to Newt. "Oh shit." You whisper, hoping Gally wouldn't notice you. You finally make the grass and decide to fast walk towards the homestead, so you could relax.

"Y/N!" Gally yells, making you jump a little. You quickly look around and notice a drinking tap a meter away on the right, you decide to pretend your dying of thirst.

"Ohh here it is!" You say loudly, so Gally can hear. On the corner of your eye you see both him and Newt walk slowly towards you. That's not good. "Oh yeah baby." You take a mouthful, "this water! My gosh, it's unbeli-" Gally grabs your wrist roughly and you decide to shut up.

"Gally! What are you doing man?" Newt asks gesturing towards his grip on you wrist. "To be honest, I don't really mind." You say smirking at Gally, like you always do when your in trouble. Gally doesn't let go, so Newt comes up to you and plies Gally's strong hand off.

"Okay-" Newt starts, edging his way between you both, so he was in the middle. You found this too funny.

"So Y/N, Gally told me a few things you do that upsets him when your at work." You make a little crying face towards Gally then continue to listen to Newt.

"He's says that;
1) your not focused on your work.
2) you can't build.
3) your disrespectful to workmates.
And 4) your a distraction." Newt explains.

You found it hard to comprehend at first, and decide to give Gally the death stare. "Firstly, I am very focused in my work, when your not around to tell me off. Secondly, who built that cute garden gnome over there.. Huh?" You point towards the gnome you built. "Thirdly, go inside and ask any of the boys if I'm mean or rude to them. They would say no, they're my bestest friends.. I would never disrespect them. And lastly, to be quite honest, I don't seem to distract anyone at work except for you Gally.." You finish, staring straight in Gally's eyes. Newt doesn't know what to do, so he stays silent.

"You don't distract me." Gally comes forward so he can look over you. "I'm pretty sure I do. I mean, you obviously prefer my company then my lads over there." You point to the builders hut. "No way." He replies. "Yes way." You step up closer to him, and look at his smug face.

"Woah-" Newt interrupts, pushing us away. You turn around and start to walk away, over the conversation. "You're lucky Newt stepped in." You smirk, shouting at Gally, and walking into the foresty section of the Glade to chill.

You find a smooth tree and rest against it, but your peace doesn't last. You hear twigs snapping from behind the tree and know someone's there. You walk around and see.. Gally. Of course.

You can usually tell Gally's mood by the expression on his face, and right now it was blank. You had never seen this one before. "What do you want?" You ask. "To criticise my building skills again?" You continue, looking away from him, you were very angry by that statement.

Gally then groans loudly. You jump up, getting a bit scared. You thought Gally was dying so you look left and right for help, you then look back at him. He starts to walk towards you, 'oh false alarm..' You whisper. "Y/N, your so.. I can't explain it. You're so.. amazing." He says stopping in front of you and grabbing your face with both of his warm hands.

You knew what he was about to do and you were scared. You heart starts to beat really fast and you can feel your face go a bit warm. Gally looks into your eyes but you look at his lips, feeling nervous and just wanting him to get it over with.

"Y/N, I don't know if you've noticed but we are so similar in many ways, and I think that's what makes us want to beat each other in everything." It was hard to listen to him, you were too zoned out. Too nerv- He finally did it, and as you both continued to kiss you began to relax.

You pull away from your magical moment, "I'm sorry that I'm not that good." You blush. Gally then replies, "what are you talking about your perfect."

[whooo this was a cheeky one. I hope you guys didn't mind.]