Ch46 - Movie

It was a night without dreams. Li Zhao opened the curtains and found the outside world had become covered with snow, like it was wrapped in silver. He pushed open the window and turned the snow on his balcony into a small snowman. He took out his phone and took a photo.

Li Zhao V: The new year’s great luck [photo]. 

Seeing that their baby had finally come out, the Li fans came out to praise and forward the post. A few more mischievous fans asked him how he felt about being on the news for the first time.

Li Zhao replied: I don’t have any feelings. I just saved the moving image and am prepared to brag for 50 years.

Li fans: Hahahahahahaha.

It was clear that their baby was happy to be an enthusiastic citizen on the news broadcast. As Li Zhao was interacting with his fans on Weibo, Yan Ting was sending a message to his circle of friends. 

Ting Ting: The child at home actually gave me a red envelope. He is really willful [Photo]

On the morning of New Year’s day, the senior officials saw this and praised it, even if they knew that the boss’ ‘child’ wasn’t a real child. In any case, if the boss wanted to show off then he should show off. Other things didn’t matter.

After breakfast, Li Zhao leaned lazily against the sofa. He wondered if they should stay at home today or if he should take Yan Ting out to play. The mobile phone shook. He picked it up and found he had been pulled into a WeChat group.

It was the crew of Rising Storm. This movie was the first role Li Zhao played after joining Strawberry Entertainment. Although he was only an 18th tier actor, Strawberry Entertainment relied on being the investor to make him a special guest star in this movie.

After joining the crew, he only shot for a total of 10 days. The director group had politely called him Teacher Li but they hadn’t pulled him into the crew’s chat group. It had been a few months since filming. Why did the crew suddenly think about pulling him into the group?

“Welcome Teacher Li.”

“Welcome, welcome.”

There were around 20 people in the group and they welcomed Li Zhao enthusiastically, despite it being early in the morning. 

“Thank you, teachers. Just call me Xiao Li.” Li Zhao noticed that Liu Fen and Zhao Yingnan, who had won movie awards, also came out to greet him.

He didn’t know why they were so enthusiastic but it was right to be modest.

“Teacher Li our movie was released in the early hours this morning and the crew intends to do an offline promotional event in Beijing. Do you have time tomorrow?”

Rising Storm had been doing publicity lately but Strawberry Entertainment wasn’t involved in this publicity. The crew hadn’t contacted Li Zhao for publicity matters so Li Zhao knew nothing about the promotion of the movie. 

Zhao Zhao Has Good Luck: Congratulations, I wish for a big hit at the box office.

He glanced at the time. It had been released for eight hours and he didn’t know what the audience was saying about the movie.