CHAPTER FOUR

NINA'S morning routine was the same as every morning although she did try to contain how guilty and jittery she felt from her father

NINA'S morning routine was the same as every morning although she did try to contain how guilty and jittery she felt from her father. She wore the turtle neck again but this time she wore simple black leggings to match with it. Kim came 10 minutes after her father had left and even honked making Nina rush out laughing as Kim looked like a wide eyed maniac. "So after school I figured we could hangout at my house then maybe swing my Jared and Paul's boss house once their done work go surprise them.  Then you could meet Sam. He's like the fourth person in our group." Kim said making me look at her a bit funny. "And this Sam guy will just be cool with this?" She asked since the boys were always groaning how much he had them on shifts and how he acted like he had a stick up his ass the entire time.

"Oh yeah Sams cool he's just going through a hard time right now so he's a bit moody. But he's a really nice guy." Kim waved off as she drove cautiously down the windy and downpour rain covered roads. "Fine but if he gets mad your taking complete fault." Nina said with a now tense posture nervous to meet yet another person. "So what'd you think of the music?" Kim asked eagerly and I smiled and began doing some hand gestures for emphasis. "Amazing way better then my dads old stuff." I said making Kim laugh and nod agreeing it was definitely a change of pace. "I did some research of my own and noticed you don't really post or like anything on your socials." Kim interrogated making me clear my throat and say the phrase I thought of to excuse myself. "I just like to look at people's stuff I guess. Never felt the need to post anything." Nina shrugged but Kim caught her eye.

"Well we will definitely need to take a few pics for the gram." Kim mocked with a fake duck face and peace sign. I laughed uncontrollably at how perfect she matched all the it girls at my old high school. "Oh god I might need to block you." Nina teased making Kim giggle as she pulled into the parking lot. The boys waited for them at the lockers since the rain was pouring down so hard and the wind made it chilly. "There they are." Paul pointed to a sad looking Jared who perked up at the sight of Kim running to hug and kiss him. Paul rolled his eyes then smirked at me, "Ah book worm number 2. How's the weather?" He asked referring the fact she was previously gonna walk through this mess.

"Just fine thank you for your concern." She teased back making him lean on his locker as she opened hers getting her textbooks. "Something on your mind Paul?" Nina asked glancing  at Kim and Jared who were full blown making on each other making wanna gag. "Has my Lahote charm kicked in yet?" He asked making her shake her head and laugh where most girls would get flustered and stutter. "That sounds more like an infection than appealing." She stated making him chuckle lowly. His thoughts went to Sams words last night, he had seen the boys were talking to someone not in the pack and got upset. He didn't alpha command them to stop however but he threatened to if they didn't stop. But Paul liked to rebel and besides they had a plan with Kim to show Sam Nina was actually very chill and unlike most people.