CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"School today was so boring I nearly fell asleep in all my classes

"School today was so boring I nearly fell asleep in all my classes." Nina says with a peck to Sam's lips. They were currently sat in their living room with Nina sat on his lap sideways in his recliner chair. Jacob and Embry were on patrol together. Jared, Paul, and Kim were in the kitchen at the table talking and eating the sandwiches Nina prepared that morning before going to school.

The couple wanted a quick moment alone and relaxed in the chair speaking. "How was patrol?" Nina asks while tracing a finger on his bare chest.

"No sign of her today. I dare says it's been a quiet week." He tells her before leaning in and kissing her lips softly.

A howl rings out making him stiffen and pull away.

"Spoke too soon- I gotta go." He rushes to a stand setting Nina on her feet before running out of the house. Nina knew he was anxious having the two newest wolves on patrol together, but he also hated the constant conflict between Jacob and Paul. Sometimes he'd have Jared patrol with Jacob but Jake would make certain comments that would apparently set Jared off.

Nina's guess was talking crap on imprinting, he was still quite bitter he hadn't done it on Bella.

"I wish they'd catch her already. They've seemed more stressed lately." Kim huffs making Nina nod agreeing preparing more food.

Whenever the boys missed their opportunity to get the red head they'd come in and aggressively eat a storm. Nina decided to prepare for the worst so they didn't ransack her cupboards again.

They nearly made the whole house bare last time...

"Have you noticed Quil at school?" Nina asks Kim who grimaces because she had noticed. The boy was going slightly paler then normal and just always stayed quiet no longer the loud boisterous boy Nina first met.

"I'm sure when he phases he'll be back to blabbing a storm. You'll be begging to send him to patrol all the time." Kim tries to say jokingly making Nina smile and shake her head.

"I love our group... yeah sometimes they bicker but everything just feels like.... It was meant to be." Nina mumbles the last part knowing yes the imprint made her apart of the group and possibly made her feel that more then usual. But technically she felt it even before Sam imprinted on her.

Talking to Jared, Kim, and Paul always felt right even when she knew the possible risks to her life. She needed them from the moment she spoke to them and ever since then their friendship had only grown.

"I'm sure he'll bring more humor and then maybe Jacob will get the stick out of his ass." Kim says with hope even she was growing tired of his constant speaking on Bella.

"Enough about wolf stuff though when are we having another girls day?" Kim says with excitement making Nina laugh and shrug.

"Whenever you want believe me I have nothing going on." Nina says with a laugh she truly had no life outside of the pack and Kim simply laughed before gasping in realization.