CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

WHEN Nina woke up it felt like a normal day, except her things were moved in and already neatly organized in the bedroom

WHEN Nina woke up it felt like a normal day, except her things were moved in and already neatly organized in the bedroom. Nina didn't have many belongings anyways besides her clothes and books. Plus the few keep sakes she had of her mothers, the days with Sam and the pack began to blend together.

Nina was ready to do her average daily chores like she did most days, especially since it was a weekend she could do more deep cleaning.

But when she stands off the bed she hears loud shushing in the kitchen making her nose scrunch with confusion. Walking out of the room she looks to see the guys all sat at the table with Kim all smiling ear to ear.

"What are you guys doing?" Nina asks with apprehension her eyes staring them down with distrust.

"Nothinnggggg." Kim sings clinging to Jared who smiles hearing his imprint sing so sweetly. That makes the other boys roll their eyes at him before smiling.

"Sam went to pick up breakfast this morning. Says we've been doing good as a pack." Paul informs cockily as the others roll their eyes at him. Kim even scoffs but covers it up making Nina's eyebrows furrow.

They'd see hiding something.

"You guys are acting strange." Nina states as a fact making Jared fake gasp with a hand to his chest. "Maybe we're just strange people Nina. And maybe I'm offended now." He say's dramatically making Kim softly fake slap his chest. That made him playfully growl and lunge to her lips making everyone groan in disgust.

Nina would say that was more normal then anything else they'd said and down that early. The engine rumbles as it loudly pulls into the driveway making Nina look at the others who look anxious.

"Nina I need girl talk." Kim suddenly boasts grabbing her arm and dragging her to the bedroom. "What is going on? Are you guys hiding something from me again?" Nina asks with worry and Kim shakes her head with a smile. "It's not a bad secret trust me. I'm actually hoping you'll love it as much as I do." Kim informs helping Nina grab her clothes for that day.

Once Nina changes a knock on the door makes Kim muffle a squeal with her lips pressed together firmly. "You ready?" Kim asks bouncing on her feet with utter excitement.

"As I'll ever be I suppose." Nina says it weary before she's once again being dragged through the house.

"Close your eyes." Kim says as they get to the hall about to round into the kitchen. "Why?" Nina huffs hating surprises but Kim covers her eyes for her. "Just trust me." Kim laughs and Nina did trust her so she did as told.

Nina feels herself being guided into the kitchen with eyes staring at her as she couldn't see any of them.

"Alright- look!" Kim yells making Nina blink as the sun brightly enters throughout the house. At first she didn't under stand why she saw balloons, and streamers hanging around. They were a bit messily done but that didn't bother anyone. Nina blinks slowly before looking at Sam who has a cake sat on the table with words written on it.