CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

After school finished when Nina got home Sam was already there pacing with a glare

After school finished when Nina got home Sam was already there pacing with a glare. It actually made the girl wince not having seen Sam angry really. But at the sight of his imprint the glare was gone and an easy going smile was now on his face. As Sam kissed Nina the rest of the group fake gagged even Jared since Kim wasn't there to keep his mind occupied from hypocritical teasing.

"We should go to Blacks and teach him a lesson." Paul snaps still annoyed making Nina roll her eyes at him.

"If that happens I'm going too- I gotta give Billy some brownies I made him yesterday." Nina explains as Sam looked ready to object. He didn't want her getting in the middle of the boys drama, she could get hurt.

And Sam would hurt them right back.

"Fine. But no fighting- I'll alpha command him that he can no longer even speak to Bella." Sam says with an accusing finger pointed at Paul who rolled his eyes. Embry grimaced knowing Jacob would take this really hard, he felt bad for his friend.

Others cared more for the aftermath.

"He's going to complain even more now." Jared huffs as Paul agrees making Embry glare at them. "He loves her he can't help it." He says sticking up for his best friend. The other two wolves roll their eyes muttering things under their breaths making Embry glare more but drop it.

"Let's go then." Nina says grabbing the brownies which were taken from her hands by Sam and placed into Embry's. Paul tries to reach for one but Nina whipped a dish towel at him making him yell in shock.

"Awe come on Nina just one?" Paul asks teaching again as Nina whips him again with a slight laugh. "No those are for Billy. I'll make you guys some once we get back okay? If you try and sneak one before.... I won't bake or cook for you guys for a week." Nina threatens making the boys gasp dramatically.

Embry smacked Paul's hand that laid at his side making Paul look to him with a death glare.

"What the hell was that for?" He asks making Embry shrug and keep walking out of the house. "You were thinking about it." He says simply making Paul scoff and deny it as he chases the boy.

Jared runs after them and swipes the brownies just in the Nick of time. Both boys began play wrestling and the brownies were long forgotten making Nina laugh full heartedly.

"Their idiots." Sam mutter making Nina smile and shake her head. "Their our idiots sadly." She mutters making Hared look to them with a mouth open in shock.

"You guys love us. We're the gift that just keeps giving. Our presence alone makes you guys smile." Jared brags making Sam snort and Nina to snicker.

"Climb up." Sam says crouching in front of Nina who walked much slower then the tall boys. Nina hadn't had a piggy back ride since she was a small child. But- she trusted Sam and slowly climbed into his back before clinging on for fear life.