CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR

AS weeks went by the snow melted and the spring began to blossom around the pack

AS weeks went by the snow melted and the spring began to blossom around the pack. Their bond seemed to grow more and more as time went passed. Everything was always non serious and fun..... except for days like this.

"What if Bella still thinks I hate her? I told her I wouldn't leave and that's exactly what I did." Jacob says out of no where for the billions time. Paul leaned his head back in his chair and let out a groan that sounded closer to a yell as Nina closed her eyes.

She was at the counter cooking so she luckily didn't have to face the boy as he said this. It was getting harder and harder to conceal how she really felt on the situation. She couldn't talk to Sam about it in case he let it slip to Jacob so Nina constantly told Kim of her annoyance.

"Jacob- as we've told you many.... Many times. Please stop speaking about the leech loving mouth breather." Paul hisses making Nina hide an amused smile as Jared snorted.

Embry was the only one of the guy's sympathetic for Jacob, claiming he saw their bond in person. And of course he had to be on patrol with Sam so he couldn't give his usual support.

Paul and Jared however said it was easy to see Bella had been merely using the younger boy.

He never liked hearing that...

"Don't call her that!" Jacob snapped his eyes immediately going dark and his teeth practically pulling back in a snarl.

Paul smirks and looks to Jared who shakes his head at his friend.... But he still wore an amused smile. The pair loved setting Jacob off, more often it was Paul intentionally and Jared unintentionally.

"Look- Jacob.... We talked about this. It's safer for her right?" Nina says calmly while setting a tray of cookies down on the table but Jacobs eyes bore into her with a slight glare. He liked Nina he did. But she would always be on Sam's side, he beloved the imprint bond blinded her from the full truth.

"Of course your going to say that. Only because it's Sam's idea." Jacob says in an annoyed mutter that Nina still hears as Paul and Jared stare him down now,

"Don't start with her man- you know she has a point. It's not safe if one of us lose our temper, especially if it ever happened close up with a human? They'd be done for." Jared says popping a cookie in his mouth. Jacob rolled his eyes knowing he had great control over his anger. He would never hurt Bella.

"Guys- let's just eat and calm down okay?" Nina says while turning away from the boys stiffly.

She had her own opinions but she knew Jacob wouldn't appreciate them.... Because they were highly similar to Sam's.

"Whatever." Jacob huffs taking a cookie and biting it aggressively as Paul stares him down. "What?" Jacob snaps making Paul's eyes narrow.

"Your very disrespectful." Paul states as a fact making Jared and Nina groan quietly knowing this would be one of their bigger arguments.