CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

AWOKEN by her blaring alarm Nina groaned burying her face into her warm pillow

AWOKEN by her blaring alarm Nina groaned burying her face into her warm pillow. Something made the alarm stop and she let a content sigh escape her as she ignored the fact it stopped randomly. Nina easily forgot the night before and subconsciously thought she was still at Sam's not having to deal with school and it's gossipers.

Once the snooze alarm went off Nina's eyes peeled open and she hit the alarm to stop before rolling back over facing Sam's resting face. Her eyes moved around the room as everything came back and a tired groan left her. Sam hearing the noise slowly opens his eyes looking to her confused before coming to the same conclusion. They wouldn't be with each other 24/7 anymore in fact they'd barely be even half that during most days.

"I don't want to go." Nina mutters into his neck making Sam chuckle sadly it was easy to see he had similar feelings about it. "I should probably get going." He says with his deep morning voice before rubbing his eyes again. He goes to sit up but Nina is quick to pull him back and lay him down with a mischievous smile. "So soon? We can stay in bed a little late." Nina says making him chuckle lowly knowing they in fact could not. She needed to go to school before she fell behind the rest of her class.

⚠️BE PREPARED THERES SOME SPICE ENJOY!!!! OR SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THE WARNING EMOJI'S⚠️

Before he could tell her this however Nina places her lips on his shushing his protest. He easily melted into her arms as she held a hand to the back of his neck and one that trailed down his abs. Soon his tongue began exploring her mouth as he grinded down into her making gasp against him.

Her hand kept still right on top of his v line since he was shirtless making her body heat up more. "Sweetheart....you need to-" he sighed pulling away from her lips trying to contain himself but her kissing his neck made him tense up and groan lowly sounding closer to a vibration then a voice in Nina's opinion. She even sunk her teeth lightly into the skin she knew him to be sensitive making him gasp out quietly as she smirk against his neck. "I need to what?" She asks innocently continuing her onslaught to his neck making him slowly try and stutter the rest of his sentence.

"I need you to uh-..... you know... I-" he tries once again but her nails trail down his abs making his dick twitch as it stopped right at the band of his shorts. "You need me to what?" She says with a little smile where her tongue pokes from between her teeth. Her hand confidently grabs his dick making him once again muffle a groan as he looks to be fighting demons. He was going to be late for his patrol, she was going to be late to school besides he's sure Kim wouldn't wait too long.

All signs pointed to no yet..... as he looked down at her and saw that look in her eyes and felt that mischief that they could get caught or in trouble by the group he couldn't help but slowly smile broadly at her. "I need you to be quiet." He says kissing her deeply as he is quick to slide his hands up her thighs making her smile against his lips.