CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Nina's entire body felt exhausted and her ribs hurt quite a bit, she forgot why till she opened her eyes and looked around

Nina's entire body felt exhausted and her ribs hurt quite a bit, she forgot why till she opened her eyes and looked around. Wiping the sleepiness from her eyes she felt pinned down on the bed below her, turning to see a sleeping Sam Uley lightly snoring. To say Nina's eyes bulged like crazy and she gasped in shock would be an understatement. It slowly came back to her as she watched him, she even ran a hand through his hair playing with it. A low grumble noise came out as he tightened his grip on her pulling her closer. Nina was sweating bullets at the insane body heat he was radiating off of him. His arm was tight around her waist keeping her from wiggling free of his grasp even though she tried unsuccessfully.

She tried to sit up but kept getting pulled down making her sigh in annoyance although she found it cute she really needed to pee. That's when she noticed she was also still nude under the covers making her look around worriedly for her clothes. "Sam.... Wake up." She said timidly poking his face making it scrunch up but he continued to snore. "SAM!" She yelled and he finally looked around in a panic before looking at her in a half asleep state. "Nina?" He asked also too sleepy to remember the past night but once it came to him he blushed as much as she was. "I need to get up...." She said trailing off awkwardly not wanting to say she needed to use the bathroom.

He immediately let go blushing more that he had been holding her too tight to even let her get up. She stood and tried to quickly find a shirt or something to cover up in but that didn't stop a still blushing Sam to check her out. Especially when she bent over finally finding what she was looking for. She put it on in a hurry and practically ran from the room scolding herself to play it cool. To be fair she hadn't ever had sex before and they weren't even dating so she didn't know where they stood. Finally getting to the bathroom Nina stared at her reflection and her past injuries that now looked fainter then earlier this week. She did however catch sight of a bruise on her neck that hadn't been there, she looked closer before she realized it was in fact a hickey from Sam. She wore his shirt that went down to her thighs making her smack her forehead with frustration.

Beginning to lightly smack her cheeks even more to wake up and be more natural Nina looked down at her bare legs..... she needed pants. Taking a deep breathe she walked back into the bedroom and looked at Sam who was only wearing Jean shorts and no shirt. Slowly looking down she saw her pants in his hands and he was walking towards her holding them out. Snatching them a bit quickly she muttered a thanks before rushing to put them on. He just watched her which was a bit unnerving but she didn't comment on it and went to the kitchen. She began cooking eggs and bacon when loud knocks came on the door. "You two better be dressed! I don't wanna see your junk Sam!" Paul yelled as Jared could be heard laughing from outside as well.

The two boys walked in and immediately their eyes were on Nina before looking to each other then laughing. "We were only joking but DAMN!" Jared snickered and pulled a seat out at the table as Sam came walking out and froze at the sight of them. "We weren't intruding on anything were we?" Paul asked with a shit eating grin as Sam groaned lowly to himself. Nina just looked away a blushing mess and pulled out the muffins and gave Sam his eggs and bacon before giving the boys some of the extra she used made. She began making herself some and they were complimentary to her cooking. "Mmmm..... delicious." Jared said trying to hold back a laugh as he and Paul made sexual innuendo jokes.