004

I hoped Dad wouldn't pull down my shorts and undies but he does. Then the impact comes.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owie! I'm sorry Dad!" My bum is starting to burn! I stamp my feet while Daddy continues to spank me.

"Well are you going to do your homework from now on?"

"Y-Yeah Daddy!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"What do we say when we break the rules Max?"

"I-I'm sorry!" I start crying, my bum really hurts! Daddy spanks so hard sometimes!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He stops the spanking and pulls up my undies and shorts, making me cry out again. They hurt against my spanked bum!

"Max! Stop crying before I give you something to cry about," Dad warns me. I wipe my tears on my shirt and sniffle.

"I-I'm sorry Dad! I'll do my homework from now on," I say between quietened sobs.

"I know you will. I'm going to phone the school and tell them to check your homework book every day to make sure your homework is copied down correctly from the board," Daddy explains in his scary, stern voice. "And I'll tell them that if it isn't written down properly, they've to send a note home every time,"

A note every time?! That means so many spankings...

"Now get downstairs for dinner and then you can go back to bed," he slaps my bum when I walk past him to go downstairs, making me squeal and rush ahead. I don't wanna be in his firing line!