050

Chapter 1 of the sequel to this story - 'Havin' a Blast' - will be up tomorrow! Thanks for reading my first story and I hope you all enjoyed! :D

I'm sorry for the short hiatus, I had a lot of work to do for English and I'm a C student in that and trying to bring my grade up to an A/B. Essays are hard lmao. If anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it! 😁

When I get home from school, I see a familiar note sitting on the table. Chris got in trouble! It makes me feel a bit better about my own note, that's been clutched in my hand all the way home. Dad walks in and stares at me, then at the more in my hand. He sighs. "What did you do?" He doesn't sound angry. Just tired, like I sound when I'm tired. I silently hold the note out. He takes it and peers over it, squinting to read my teacher's handwriting.

"You were... drawing on your arm?"

I lift my sleeve, showing him the drawing of a snake I'm secretly super proud of! "You have tattoos, so why can't I?"

Dad sighs, still sounding tired - but he smiles. "Don't do that again, okay? The pens really aren't good for your skin. If you want to draw on yourself, you need to use the facepaint,"

"Okay Dad!" I confirm with a nod, now openly grinning with pride at my tattoo! I look at the other note. "Did Chris get sent home early?"

"Yes, actually. And he's in for it tonight, I'm afraid," Dad crumples up the note in his hand.

"What did he do?"

He looks at me for a moment, wondering if he should tell me. It's not that I wanna make fun of Chris, I just really really wanna know! "He threw an elastic band and it hit the teacher's face,"

"He hit her face?!"  I'm only six and even I know not to throw elastic bands! The can really hurt people. And he hit her in the face? That's really really naughty.

"Mhm," Dad kneels down and whispers. "Keep this a secret - but I'm impressed by his aim,"

I giggle and nod in promise.

"Right, I'm going to go and deal with him. You can watch telly until I come back down alright?"

"Okay Dad!" I put on Horrid Henry, cause that program is brilliant! And loud enough so I don't hear the noises from upstairs. I don't like Chris, but I really don't like hearing him get punished. Even though he totally deserves it this time.

(Third Person POV)

Chris sits on his bed, too anxious and resentful even to play video games. He'd rather stare blankly in the vague direction of the door, awaiting the inevitable punishment.

The door knocks. "It's Dad,"

"Come in," Chris shrugs. He's gonna come in anyway.

Bill shuffles in and closes the door behind him. "Alright mate? You gave your teacher a walloping with that band by the way!"

"She deserved it!" Chris defends, but he knows it's futile. "She was calling me names and singling me out in front of everyone when she knows I don't know the answer!"

Bill takes a seat at Chris' desk and listens to his son, then answers in a clan voice. "I hated teachers like that when I was your age. There really are some that have it out for people and single them out, no matter how much they pretend they don't. I've seen it and I believe it is happening with you,"

Chris just listens.

"But Jesus Christ, you can't do that! You can't flick elastic bands at people's faces! That could have been a police incident! She could've lost an eye!"

Chris rolls his eyes a little bit. Way to blow it out of proportion.

"I'm not angry with you. But that was so - just careless! You know better than that by now, you're twelve years old," Bill shakes his head in disbelief. "I'm appalled by your actions today, son,"

Chris has nothing to say. He feels even worse now. Why couldn't he just have gotted screamed it? Why is his Dad actually being reasonable? What a dick! Actually making him think about his actions, pfft.

But yeah, he did know better. He was just so angry and wanted to show the teacher he knew exactly what she was doing! And he wanted his friends to see that he can't be pushed around. Now he has to pay the price.

"Do I have to get smacked for this?"

Bill sighs. "Yeah, mate. What you did was really serious. D'you understand why I'm doing this?"

He shrugs. "S'ppose so,"

"I'll arrange a meeting with your teacher next week," Bill smiles. "I'll take her down a peg - the proper way,"

As quickly as the smile appeared, it vanishes. "C'mere,"

"On your knee?! No way! I'm not bloody five years old!" Chris recoils.

"It's either that or the belt. Your choice,"

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, Chris reigns and climbs across his Dad's lap. Bill pulls his trousers down and brings to spank him hard over his pants.

Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack

Chris whimpers and shifts uncomfortably. This is more embarrassing that anything else and his entire face is red. He's sure his ears are too.

Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
Smack
SMACK

"Tch!" The very beginnings of tears come on his eyes.

"Right, up you get mate,"

Chris stands up, too shocked to fix his trousers. "Is-Is that it?"

"Do you want more?"

"No!" He says quickly and fixes himself.

"Do you know why I smacked you?"

"Yeah," he mumbles.

"Good. If you ever do it again, I'm not going to be lenient,"

He sits back down on his bed, feeling only nominal residue from the spanking. "Can I get dinner in my room tonight?"

"No, you can eat downstairs with the family," Bill gets up to leave. He's halfway out the door when he finishes. "Oh, and no PlayStation tonight,"  to his son's chagrin.