005

The next day, I'm kneeling at the living room table with my homework book out. My teacher is making me redo the missed homework from last week and tonight's homework as well! That's like forever's worth of work!

"It's not fair!" I cross my arms after attempting a particularly difficult maths question. Shouldn't twenty be 11 + 11 cause you have to count 10 and 20 as numbers too? It doesn't make sense!

"Max!" My Dad calls shouts from the couch. "Do you need a spanking to help you concentrate?"

"Shut up! This is stupid! It's too hard!" I throw my pencil and it bounces off of Dad's jacket before falling to the floor.

Dad kneels down beside me and holds my shoulders. There's the scary look again... "Max, stop this tantrum right now. I'm giving you a chance to do your homework without getting into any trouble. If you quiet down now, this tantrum didn't happen. Do you understand?"

No I don't. Because I don't understand this stupid homework! I push Dad hard and throw my homework book on the floor. "You're stupid too!" I scream.

"That's it," he drags me over to the couch and over his lap. At least the couch is comfy and I have a cushion to cling onto. "I gave you plenty of warnings Max. Maybe a few hard slaps on your bottom will sort you out,"

He pulls down my clothes. Not bare again! He starts spanking me hard and I start to cry out with each one. This is harder than it was yesterday!

"I'm s-sorry Dad..." I whimper and cry between smacks. My nails dig into the cushion.

"I told you and told you to stop having your tantrum,"

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"P-Please!" I cry and lower my head, biting into the cushion. Chris told me that helps. I'm not sure I believe him. Eventually Dad stops, but not before I can't stop crying and kicking my legs. After pulling up my undies and shorts, he kneels me back at the table.

"You can finish your homework with a sore bottom now Max,"

Just at this moment, Mum gets home from work.

"Mum!" I run over and crash into her. I cling onto her skirt, crying into it. My tears disappear into the black fabric. "Mum! My bum hurts!"

She looks up at Dad and he mouths 'tantrum'.

"Aw Max," she leans down and cuddles me. "If you had been a good boy, your bum wouldn't hurt now would it?"

I shake my head no. "I'm sorry Mum,"

"Go sit back down and do your homework," I go back to the table and kneel down. She makes her way to the kitchen to start dinner but stops. "And Max?"

"Yeah?" I look up from my work.

"You better get an A on every single one of those," she warns me. I gulp. When I look back at the questions, be tummy doesn't just churn, it flips upside down! I'm never gonna be able to do this...

Dinner time comes, finally. And I can pack up my homework stuff to do afterwards. Dad puts Spongebob on and says I can watch two episodes even after dinner is finished! Maybe he feels bad about spanking me! Haha, my dad is silly sometimes.

"This show is shit," Chris sneers from his spot.

"Excuse me?" Mum raised her eyebrow sternly at him.

He growls a little. "This is for babies! I haven't watched this since I was Max's age!"

"Well, it's Max's turn to watch TV since he's been doing his homework," Dad explains. They always do that, they try to explain why things we don't like happen. It doesn't usually work, cause why don't we just change it then? "And your shows aren't appropriate for him,"

"If you gave me my phone back, I could watch Netflix..."

"Well, I don't think you deserve your phone. You're still grounded,"

"Cause of that little twat," Chris glares at me. Why does he have to be so stupid and boring all the time? He's even worse than homework!

Actually no, he isn't. But he's still pretty annoying.