022

Flashback - 2 Years Ago.

Max - 3

Chris - 9

Max's First Spanking

"Chris, get up! You're going to be late!" I listen from under my blankie on the couch, to Chris getting in trouble. He's always in trouble, and always late to school. I can't wait to go to big school! I giggled a bit at all the funny shouting.

"Where's your bag?!"

"In the- In the bloody hallway!" Chris storms past the door.

"Bye Bye!" I wave to him.

"Ugh, I'm not going yet," he glares at me. He's scary when he does that. He looks at the TV to see what I'm watching. "You're watching Max and Ruby?! That's a baby programme,"

"Not it's not!"

"Yes it is! And a girl's programme. A baby girl's programme!"

I start crying into my blankie. He's a meanie!

"Crybaby! Crybaby Max!"

"Chris!" Dad comes in. "Leave your brother alone. You're not even dressed!"

Dad comes over and sits with me for a minute. He rubs my back. "You're not a crybaby, Max. Don't listen to him. He's just grumpy about getting up early,"

I don't know why. I love getting up early! There's so many things to do.

Dad goes to get Chris his breakfast, and Chris comes back to the doorway. "If you're not a crybaby, you can watch one of my shows,"

I nod quickly. I want to be a big boy like Chris! And I want to prove I'm not a crybaby. He comes in and grabs the remote.

"You boys better be behaving in there!"

Chris looks through the channels. "Where is it...?" He asks himself. He smirks when he finds a channel with CN in a black and white logo in the corner. "Oooh yeah, this one's really scary,"

"I-Is it?"

"Yeah," he grins. Dad calls him in for breakfast and he gives me an evil grin. "Have fun,"

I start watching his show. I guess I must not be a crybaby, because this isn't-

Oh.

I hear Dad send Chris off to school. Mum's working night shift right now so she went to bed after she woke me up. I feel really bad for it. She has to sleep all day! And daytime is the best time.

Dad walks by the living room and screeches to a halt. The TV is playing that scary cartoon, with monsters and a creepy forest. I can't watch, I'm huddled under my blanket covering my eyes. Chris was right!

"Oh Max," Dad comes in and cuddles me against him. "Ssh, it's alright. It's just the telly. It's not real,"

"There's a monster!"

He turns Cebeebies back on. "There's not, I promise," Dad sits with me until I calm down. There's definitely still a monster! But Dad is here to protect me.

"Max, did Chris put that on?"

I nod. "He said if I watched it then I'm not a crybaby,"

"Well, he's in big trouble when he gets home,"

While Chris is at school, I watch cartoons and play in the garden. I avoid the end of the garden because it's dark and that's where monsters live!