Ch58.1 - Protecting the Baby

Once the audience saw Li Zhao directly pick up the piglet to place it in the pigsty, they could no longer control their smiles and rolled around laughing.

“I’m watching this show with my mother. My mother asked about the identity of this child who is really diligent. She also told me that if I later find a boyfriend like this, I should climb up.” 

“To be honest, I saw Li Zhao rely on a web drama to mingle with some famous people and hold onto Cangshi’s thighs and didn’t like him very much. Then once I saw him naturally chatting with the uncle about pig farming and family life, I suddenly felt this was a very honest and likeable young man.”

“Upstairs +1. I can see that this uncle really likes Li Zhao. His eyes seem like he is looking at his own child.”

The netizens discussed the show while watching it. They saw the aunt calling Li Zhao to the kitchen and preparing a small plate for him. The result was that he was caught by the camera and they laughed with amusement again.

“My mother, this aunt is so cute. She secretly gave bacon to  Zhao Zhao to eat. I can watch Zhao Zhao holding the bowl and turning to look at the camera a hundred times.” 

“Don’t stop Zhao Zhao. Let him eat. In order to eat the bacon, the baby even carried a piglet and sacrificed so much. None of you can stop him from eating. Let him eat, ahhh!”

The audience was extremely excited while watching. If Li Zhao wasn’t allowed to eat meat then they would enter the TV and settle accounts with the show.

“I’m a big man watching a variety show and even worried about the male guest eating meat. This poor little guest, what is his name? Is he an actor or singer?”

In Yan Ting’s house, Li Zhao sat on a sofa and covered his eyes. He couldn’t look directly at his face eager to eat bacon.

“Is meat in the country so delicious?”

“It’s delicious.” Li Zhao reflexively replied before putting down his hand to look at Yan Ting. “Ting Ting, I suspect that you’re taunting me.”

“Don’t doubt it.” Yan Ting placed the fruit tray on the table into his hands. “I will have the kitchen cook bacon.”

“You are laughing at me.” Li Zhao poured his grief into his appetite. He bit the fruit as he continued to sit cross-legged and watch the show. 

Many things that he thought were ordinary became extraordinarily funny after post-production. He thought he had been awkward when he was preparing to eat the bacon only to be discovered by the camera. Once it aired, it was funny and pitiful.

The six guests had around the same length of time in the show. Li Zhao thought he was responsible for the face and hadn’t expected the program to give him the funny role.

Yan Ting watched Li Zhao jump up and down. He went to see the grafting of fruit trees and then drove away the chickens stealing the vegetables in the vegetable garden, always smiling happily.

“Did you have fun going to the country?” Yan Ting picked up a piece of fruit from the plate and ate it himself. 

“It’s quite fun.” Li Zhao picked up ab big piece and held it to Yan Ting’s mouth. “Open your mouth.”