Ch59 - Caring Meal

She walked to the bathroom and pulled out her phone to send a message. After sending a message, she removed all traces and opened the toilet stall door. She happened to meet a colleague who just walked in and the colleague smiled at him. “Lili has just come back from holiday and bought us gifts. If you don’t go back to the office, the food that Lili bought will be eaten be then.”

“I’ll be right there, thank you.” Wei Tian put her phone in her bag in a natural manner and walked to the tap to wash her hands. She gazed into the mirror and watched her colleague from the corner of her eyes. The other person had taken out some powder and was patting it on her face like it would make her beautiful. 

This colleague was someone who had just been transferred from a branch company. It was said that her working ability was very strong and this seemed to be the case.

Wei Tian took a piece of paper towel, dried her hands and smiled at her colleague. “Sister Xia, I’ll head back tot he office first.”

“Yes. Remember to tell them to leave me some.” The woman called Sister Xia was still thinking about food in the toilet.

“Okay.” Wei Tian smiled sweetly while thinking that this nearly 30 year old woman had the same character as her face. She was vulgar.

The footsteps gradually went away and Sister Xia continued to use the powder to fix her makeup. Suddenly, Wei Tian’s body half protruded through the door, scaring Sister Xia who was seriously doing her makeup. “Tian Tian, are you gone yet? Why are you scaring people?”

“I thought I forgot to take my lipstick but it turned out to be tucked in my jacket pocket.” Wei Tian made sure that her new colleague didn’t doubt her and mo longer simulated the sound of footsteps. She really left.

Click.

Sister Xia closed the powder compact and opened the toilet stall that Wei Tian had just been in. 

There hadn’t been the sound of flushing when Wei Tian came out. The garbage bag in the trash bin had just been replaced and there were no signs of garbage at all. The company had a dedicated locker room and smoking room, so she couldn’t be smoking or changing clothes here.

Once Wei Tian came out, there was vigilance in her eyes and she had secretly observed the other person in the mirror. She even pretended to leave before coming back to check the reaction.

Sister Xia guessed right. There was definitely a problem with Wei Tian.

*** 

The elevator kept rising. Li Zhao looked at the constantly updating numbers on the elevator display and said, “Your office building is really beautiful.”

“The company’s office building was originally on the west side. Later, due to the national planning needs, the old site on the west side was demolished and the headquarters was built here.” Qin Xiao smiled. “In this way, our company can be regarded as a relocated household.”

Li Zhao, “…”

“It’s here.” The elevator door opened and Qin Xiao subconsciously took a small step to the side, helping Li Zhao. “Mr Li, please.”