Ch75 - Enthusiastic Candidate

The Lively Family chat group.

A Blossoming Voice: @Yan Ting 100 days have passed. 

After saying one month, a few months had actually passed. Zhao Zhao was about to take the university entrance examination and Yan Ting hadn’t told Zhao Zhao his true identity yet.

This big boss, why didn’t he have the nerve to speak?

The person who usually found time to reply to Li Zhao’s messages actually didn’t show up in the group for two hours this time. Zhu Xia knew that he was deliberately avoiding her but her courage wasn’t big enough to find him for a private chat.

A Better Tomorrow: Sister Xia, what do you mean by 100 days? Are you talking about Zhao Zhao’s university entrance examination? There is only a week left and Xiao Yan is accompanying Zhao Zhao to do papers every day. I know you are worried about the test scores but you can’t pressure him like this. 

First Make 100 Million: Yes Sister Xia, we are parents and we can’t place too much psychological pressure on the candidate.

Lin Lin: Sister Xia, the university entrance examination is approaching. Mr Ting might be accompanying Zhao Zhao to do homework and doesn’t have time to read the group messages.

The Lively Family chat group was built after the barbecue party. The six people gathered in the group every day to chat about some small things. They were never lacking topics.

In the morning, they talked about the price of pork and at night, it was possible to talk about the price/performance ratio of cars. It was very lively. By the time Li Zhao looked at the group, Sister Xia’s message to Yan Ting had long been drowned out by hundreds of chat records.

“Sister Xia is chatting with Lin Lin about a new red lipstick again.” Li Zhao really couldn’t tell what the difference between rouge red and sunset red was and put the simulation questions on the table. “I will answer some more questions.”

In the past few days, there had been mainly shoots with supporting roles. Li Zhao suspected that Director Yang knew he was taking the university entrance examination and deliberately vacated the time before the examination, but there was no evidence for this speculation.

Yan Ting nodded to Li Zhao and while Li Zhao wasn’t paying attention, he opened Zhu Xia’s chat box.

Yan Ting: I’ll do it once the university entrance examination is over. I don’t want to influence Zhao Zhao’s performance because of something less important. 

The world was big and the university entrance examination was the biggest. Yan Ting’s reasoning was impeccable and Zhu Xia couldn’t refute it.

Most importantly, she heard Li Zhao bragging every day in the group about how powerful Yan Ting was when answering questions. Zhu Xia felt that it wasn’t good to have a showdown so early. If Zhao Zhao fell out with Yan Ting because of this, where could he find such an excellent free tutor?

For the sake of his children’s achievements, Sister Xia became an unscrupulous parent.

On the evening of June 5th, Li Zhao only shot two or three scenes before being rushed home by Director Yang, who asked him to return to filming on the 10th.