Ch81 - Wouldn't Dare!

Canghuan's headquarters was a huge circulation machine. Even at night, there were still many employees waiting for the elevator. They wore exquisite professional suits. From their hair to the soles of their feet, they exuded an elite atmosphere.

They were in a hurry. As soon as the elevator door opened, they went inside silently. Li Zhao followed them but when the last person came in, the elevator made a beep.

Li Zhao glanced at the last person with some embarrassment and silently exited the elevator. Well, these were the people making money for Yan Ting. It was best to be nice to them.

Li Zhao waited for the next elevator. This time, Li Zhao didn't have to give up the elevator space. The people in the elevator went in and out until only he and a middle-aged woman in a suit were left.

"You aren't a person from the company." The middle-aged woman saw that Li Zhao's face was tightly covered and pointed to the floor number Li Zhao was heading to. "Here, I advise you not to rush around."

"Why?" Li Zhao asked with interest.

"Canghuan has the most professional bodyguards." The woman looked at Li Zhao's attire and determined he couldn't hide anything before continuing to speak. "There is also a powerful team of lawyers."

The last person who tried to sneak into the upper floors was now living a life eating steamed buns and drinking cold water every day.

"Thank you for reminding me." Li Zhao laughed hoarsely.

The woman sighed. "Your eyes are so good-looking. It is unfortunate."

She pulled out her phone, ready to notify the guards that an outsider was going to the upper floors.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm a friend of Special Assistant Qin from your company." Li Zhao called Qin Xiao's phone and the call was quickly connected.

"Mr Li?"

"Mr Qin, has Ting Ting got off work yet? I will wait at the company to pick him up."

The woman looked at Li Zhao with surprise and put back the phone she secretly took out. Once Li Zhao hung up, she apologized with a smile. "Sorry, I misunderstood you."

"it doesn't matter. You're also thinking about the company."

Qin Xiao hung up the phone and he vaguely felt that something was wrong. He pushed up his glasses and got up to tell the boss that Li Zhao would come to him later.

Wrong. In Li Zhao's mind, he was only the boss' colleague. Even if Li Zhao wanted to find Mr Li, he wouldn't tell Qin Xiao in advance. This wasn't in line with Li Zhao's usual style of conduct. Did the boss quarrel with Li Zhao? Think about it. Who could bear for a friend to gift them test papers? He wouldn't be able to stand it either.

By the time Qin Xiao arrived at Yan Ting's office, Yan Ting had just finished talking to two senior executives about some matters.

"My child does everything seriously. This time, he got 701 points on the university entrance examination and was surprised..."

Qin Xiao, "..."

Sir, you've already showed off Mr Li's university entrance examination results in your circle of friends three times. There is no need to continue to brag about it in front of everyone.