Ch86 - Competing Against Each Other

The program team did have plans to use Xu Bei to increase the ratings. 

In the comment area of the official Weibo, the fans of the show were all scolding Xu Bei. Meanwhile, the Li fans seemed to be very restrained, stating that the official Weibo would definitely give the truth.

Xu Bei’s fans were the most anxious. They excitedly swiped the screen to control the comments in the comments area, asking the program team to treat Xu Bei fairly. However, after the official Weibo sent the promotional video, it didn’t reply to any questions, leaving the fans to expand their thoughts.

Previously, Xu Bei used the protection of Purple Eggplant Entertainment to rob the resources of several popular artists. Now he was out of luck and Purple Eggplant Entertainment didn’t come out to protect him. The irritated artists were all eager to make him fall.

There were things about Xu Bei relying on his backstage to bully newcomers, act as a big name, grab resources, and disrespect seniors. He was also full of lies, loved to buy articles and touched porcelain to suck the blood of other artists. 

The fans of an artist whose endorsement was stolen by Xu Bei even listed a long image of Xu Bei’s black materials. The melon eating users took a look and one-third of the content of these press releases was stepping on Li Zhao.

The netizens were stunned by Xu Bei’s operation. Whether it was acting or appearance, Xu Bei was inferior to Li Zhao in every way. Who gave him the courage to think he could step on Li Zhao? Didn’t he have an AC number in his heart?

The most ridiculous thing was that while Xu Bei was jumping up and down to step on Li Zhao, Li Zhao’s side had never given him a look. This included the Li fans, who didn’t see him in their eyes.

The heart was higher than the sky and life was thinner than paper. This was Xu Bei.

Meanwhile, Xu Bei’s side was still struggling to contact the person in charge of the program. Finally, they reached the director with much difficulty. The result wasn’t ideal and the agent was forced to explain, “My family’s Xu Bei has been afraid of ghosts since childhood. He only showed such a big reaction due to panic and did something that made people misunderstand. He definitely didn’t intentionally hurt Teacher Li Zhao. Otherwise, tonight I will invite teacher Li Zhao and the teachers of the program group for a drink to resolve the misunderstandings.”

There was a laugh in the director’s voice as he refused. “Sorry, I might not have too much free time this afternoon. The program team has to review the content to be broadcasted tonight.”

“Then let’s have a drink for afternoon tea. I will arrange for a car to pick up you and Mr Li.” the agent was tense. Once the program was broadcasted tonight and the program team didn’t help explain it, there would be no room for recovery.

“I won’t hide it from you. My family’s Xu Bei grew up in a giant family. He is okay with anything else but his courage is a bit small. He absolutely doesn’t have a big mind.” 

“Xu Bei feels very guilty about hurting Mr Li and is willing to compensate him for all the losses. Director, please help us talk to Mr Li to make peace.”

A giant family?

The director was a bit surprised. How many people dared to call themselves a giant family in Beijing? Did the agent deliberately mention this in order to let him know that Xu Bei’s status wasn’t ordinary?