𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕟

- 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐲/𝐧 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚. 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲/𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

author's note:

》spelling and grammar errors

if there are any spelling or grammar errors you've encountered in the book, then i would like to apologize for it as english is not my first language and sometimes i rushed to finish a chapter because of how busy i am with school. if you're problematic and can't take those errors, then please point it out so i could change it for you.

》romance is slow burn

if you're looking for a book that after two to three chapters the characters are involved romantically then this book isn't for you.

》contains vulgar words

i'm pretty sure all of you are accustomed with vulgar words, if you have a problem with it then it couldn't be helped.

》contains violence and deaths

there will be some mentions of violence and deaths, this is after all a demon slayer book so violence is a must.

》proper credits

this book will contain images and gifs that are found online, it isn't mine.

demon slayer is not mine either, it belongs to koyoharu gotouge.

》new content || changes of story

if you had read this book in my old account. this book will contain changes, so if you're unfamiliar with the setting then please assume that i had changed some of the parts in the story.

》concerns about the book

if you have any concerns about it, please do message me any time so i could enlighten you.

ꨄ︎

thank you for reading.

i hope this book entertains you.

have fun and enjoy!