𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

|| 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 ||
012

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 ||
013

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado pov

it had been weeks since i last saw tanjiro and nezuko. i had been bombarded with lots of missions, every time i finished one, the next would come up. there are no time for me to rests, since i've maintained not having any injuries i didn't need to stay in a wisteria house to get treated.

from my last mission, i've encountered one of the twelve kizuki's. although i failed on defeating him, he had mentioned and i quote, "i would never fight a lady, nor would i devour one." while running away from me.

he did let me injure him a couple of times, but he instantly got healed. i wasn't able to see of which ranked was he situated, but he was not just a mere demon, he for sure is placed in a higher rank in the twelve kizuki.

he never did tried anything on me though, he didn't fought back and instead runaway from me. he mentioned a couple of times of not wanting to fight a girl, maybe i was too dumb enough and got the best of me, getting triggered that he might not want to fight me as he sees me as someone who's 'weak'. thus ending up on me nearly cutting his head off.

i was at half, when he suddenly broke my blade in half, before disappearing far away from me. i am quite disappointed that i wasn't able to cut through, but yet i am only a mere lower ranked demon slayer that is in need of training.

"next time, i will get your head next time."

"grandma, i'm home." 

i said, entering the home i currently reside in.

just a few days when i first arrived in the village, an old woman had been kind to me and rokuta and let us both stay in her lonely home while i finished my mission.

"y/n dear, good that you're here. i've made onigiri." said grandma as she sat on the chair, and on the table sat rokuta who's happily munching on the onigiri.

"you didn't have to, i thought i told you that i'll be cooking for tonight." i said, sighing before plopping down on the chair across her.

"you're tired from finding the demon, i will cook." said grandma, offering me a piece of onigiri which i gladly took.

i munched on the food, before my mind drifted towards the scene that occurred earlier this morning.

flashback

"so you're the one who he wanted."  blabbered the demon, staring at me with intent on his eyes.

"muzan." i said, confidence lacing on my voice, as the demon grunted in response.

"if i captured you, he'll surely give me a large amount of blood." laughed the demon, he wrapped his arms around his stomach before letting out the loudest laugh that i ever heard.

must be his blood demon art. 

without another word, i sped up to him, cutting his head with ease.