𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

warning: mentions of spoilers in the manga

|| 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 ||
053

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 ||
054

ꨄ︎

third person pov

roughly five months have past ever since y/n was taken away by upper moon zero, mitsuki. those five months, y/n's been experimented by muzan and mitsuki as they tried figuring out the reason as to why y/n could conquer the sun, and could live without devouring humans.

they tried every possible experiment that they could do but is in no avail. they've tested her blood, but nothing abnormal seems to happen whenever they test it. she's showing the same symptoms as the other demons, so what makes her special?

that was until a month ago that muzan decided to perform a surgery on her, with the help of mitsuki, they opened her stomach and found the source of reason as to why she could survive under the sun.

the blue spider lily, it is inside y/n's stomach that is located beside her heart. the flower that muzan's been trying to find for centuries is within the woman's body. muzan thought that he could get the blue spider lily, but is in utter shock when the flower couldn't be removed from her body because of how it merges with the heart.

✰★✰

"hah, i bet you want to be me right now." said y/n with a cocky grin while looking at muzan whose face is turning red from anger.

"shut up or i'll cut your neck off." muzan said sharply, making y/n chuckle.

"don't you want another tsugikuni to traumatize you." y/n said while batting her eyelids, with a pout on her face as muzan's veins started showing, knowing that she hit a nerve from that statement.

"why you little-

before muzan could march towards y/n, mitsuki blocked y/n from muzan's view as she tried calming her master down. y/n only watched the scene in amusement, knowing fully well how to get on muzan's nerve.

when it's a month after her arrival, the upper moon zero made her presence known and invited y/n for some tea in her room. at first the burgundy-haired female didn't want to agree but got persuaded after hearing that mitsuki would tell y/n her past, and how y/n became a demon.

"go along, i wouldn't want my time being wasted with some demons like you. don't you have somewhere better to do." said y/n while she shooed both the demons, not caring if they were considered the strongest.

"did you just commanded me." muttered muzan, glaring daggers at y/n while she stared back at his eyes with boredom.

"yes, now be a good boy and follow my orders."

"scram."

said y/n, not even bothering to look at muzan's facial expression. one thing muzan does not like is being commanded, and to think that this burgundy-haired female would be the first one to do it somehow made him quite excited.

"as you wish." said muzan with a smirk on his face before leaving the room where y/n's staying.

✰★✰

away from the demon's lair, and in the headquarters where tanjiro and the others are currently residing in the butterfly estate of shinobu.

those two months of training, and going on random missions to eliminate the lower ranked demons that devours humans during the night where it's the most advantageous for them.