𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

|| 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||
029

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫 ||
030

ꨄ︎

third-person pov

"oh, he really is a clever boy." commented an old woman who sat by the couch in the living room.

a family of two have been talking about a certain adopted boy who's known of possessing good mannerism, and much as a clever young boy.

the young boy who's now by a room full of books, much like a library. he held a book in his hand as he switched between pages, seemingly occupied with rather deep thoughts that no one would understand.

"i have come to make a report, muzan-sama."

the young boy turned his head by the balcony and there he found akaza, the upper moon three. his eyes immediately switched from an innocent-looking one to a monstrous devil.

"did you find out what we talked about?" questioned muzan, staring upon his kneeling servant.

"i did some investigation, but there is no reliable information and i cannot even confirm its existence. i could not find the blue lily spider." stated akaza.

"so?"

muzan scanned upon the pages as he continued listening to upper moon three's blabber about him living up to his expectations, and dealing with this certain pillar.

yet he is not satisfied, muzan is not satisfied.

"you seem to be misunderstanding something, akaza."

with a sudden intensity, a huge blow was sent to akaza. he remained glued on the ground, yet his mouth coughed out blood from the sudden pressure.

"it's only a pillar. what am i to say now that you dealt with her? it's only natural for demons to defeat humans."

"what i desire is the total annihilation of the demon hunters. kill every single one of them and don't let me see a single one standing ever again. it couldn't be complicated, but still hasn't been achieved. what's the meaning of this?"

"you're telling me that you killed a pillar with pride but there were still four demon hunters there. why didn't you deal with them? and i specifically let you head there since you were close. akaza."

"akaza, akaza."

"akaza."

"i'm disappointed in you."

"to think that you took a blow from a swordsman who isn't even a pillar, so even upper moon three was brought to the ground."

"begone."

the tension in the room was unbearable, if atmospheres could kill then akaza would have been dead. he immediately jumped down the balcony before walking away and towards nowhere.

in front of him was the demon hunter's blade that pierced through him when he was running away. he remembered clearly his face, and the taunting he got from the young boy who called him a coward.