𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

|| 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧 ||
051

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||
052

ꨄ︎

third person pov

in an open-field full of grass and flowerbeds, a certain raven-haired man stood in the middle of the field occupied with his thoughts. the once sunny summer morning is slowly perishing as the sudden chill and coldness could be felt around the area, winter is coming soon.

despite the chillness of the wind, despite the coldness of the air, the first snow hasn't drop. the raven-haired man would always wait for the first snow to drop, wanting to stare at the mesmerizing scene that will unfold in front of him.

despite his being, of someone who's known as strict and emotionless. he too can feel emotions, he just never shows it because he doesn't have the reason to. that was until the first woman that came to his life showed up, she's the sun to his cold demeanor, and that demeanor crumbled whenever she's around, he felt at peace, and that's what made him stay.

mitsuri kanroji.

the woman he first fell in love with. whenever she's around, he could feel himself a blushing mess. the way his hands would tremble from nervousness, the feeling of sometimes losing himself whenever she talks, and the way she eats so much that she didn't care about what others would say.

she's a carefree woman who only wanted to find love, and that love is soon found when they both found each other. when their eyes connect, an electric feeling would surge through their bodies and without saying another word, their silence is all it takes to know that they both share the same feelings.

but that was until a certain burgundy-haired woman appeared out of nowhere. the raven-haired man remembered their first eye contact, the way his emotionless eyes made in contact with a woman's eyes that is filled with so much fire and anger. that peaked his interest, what was she angry about? why is she angry anyway?

that was until she muttered those words, "they are my cousins.", oh how that sentence made him tremble in anger. he was furious, this burgundy-haired woman is interrupting the pillar meeting because she needed to save her cousin's asses. and there he understood what was the meaning behind her fiery eyes.

he didn't understood her back then, in his eyes, she's just a small child that whines about protecting her cousins. she's an insubordinate demon hunter that needed to be taught a lesson for her to straighten up and start respecting her seniors. but she's stubborn, too stubborn for his liking. 

but despite their first encounter, he found himself wanting to be close to her. but he knew he couldn't because he has a sun that is waiting for him, he has mitsuri to tend to him. because they were in love that he pushed aside the burgundy-haired woman, he didn't need another woman in his life because mitsuri is the perfect bride that is waiting for him. 

mitsuri is the sun to obanai's frozen feelings, she's the woman who engulfed him with open arms and made him melt into her embrace, she made him feel safe and at peace. she's the first woman who melted his strict and cold demeanor, she made him crumble into pieces until she saw his most vulnerable moment in life.