𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

|| 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 ||
025

ꨄ︎

|| 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚 ||
026

third person pov

while the pillars were protecting the cars along with zenitsu and nezuko. both tanjiro and inosuke made their way towards the front where they noticed the severed floor, and the bone protecting the main neck where the real body lays.

inosuke landed on the floor first, and followed by tanjiro. there they noticed a man whose body is tied by a rope, he struggled on getting out of the rope, silently cursing the burgundy female for tying him up after he tried pushing her away from the front rear.

"who are you? get out now!" he shouted after noticing both the boys, he continued struggling while tanjiro came over his side to help untied him up.

tanjiro then apologized for his cousin's doing, knowing that she's the first one to get over here which means that she's the one who had tied the poor man with a rope. before they could even process what's going on, the weird demon's form made dozens of hands before attacking inosuke who's disgusted by the sight.

tanjiro reacted quickly, using his sixth form water breathing technique to eliminate the hands. the hands were slashed, vanishing through nothing but dust.

"inosuke the demon's neck is right below us." mentioned tanjiro like it wasn't just exposed to the both of them earlier when they arrived.

"I KNOW SO DON'T BOSS ME AROUND, I'M THE BOSS HERE!" retorted inosuke as he tried severing the bone covering the neck using his beast breathing but it didn't bulge.

pushing aside inosuke, tanjiro took a turn, trying his water breathing eight form but it was immediately blocked by the regeneration of the weird form.

the weird form had made hands again, before chasing both tanjiro and inosuke away from the front rear but they held their ground. fighting their way towards the bone, where they need to decapitate the neck.

"inosuke, let's perform a combo attack and match our breaths together. one of us will slice the flesh up, the other will cut down the bone without a moment's delay!" tanjiro shouted his idea.

"i see, good idea! i'll give you some praise!"

both tanjiro and inosuke made their way towards the top, where they fell and mixed their breathings together, creating such tremendous power emitting from the two.

but before they could even land a blow, the weird form had created large eyes: coerced swooning sleep: eyeballs. making tanjiro fall asleep and back at the neverland dream he's been to so many times.

that act goes on for a matter of time. whenever tanjiro opens his eyes, he would immediately be sent back to the dream. he tried coming back with eyes closed but he couldn't help open his eyes to be met with the eyes of the demon that's been putting him to sleep.

tanjiro landed on the ground where he thought he was still in a dream, he had his blade against his neck before shouting at the top of his lungs, getting ready to cut his neck but was immediately halted by inosuke.