𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

|| 𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐚 - 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 ||
013

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟 ||
014

✰★✰

y/n kamado pov

"good morning everybody."

"we have some really nice weather today. is the sky blue?"

uttered the man known as 'oyakata', which is probably the head of the demon slayer corps. what i am shocked about is his face, his skin looked as if it was rotting and spreading down his face, covering his eyes. 

was it a curse?

"our members have gathered for the pillar meeting that we hold once every six months as per usual. i find this pleasurable." said oyakata-sama.

before i could even react, someone had pulled me down making me bow. i look at my side and found shinobu grasping my arm, making me kneel beside her.

was this to show respect towards oyakata-sama?

"we find it most honorable to be in your presence, oyakata sama."

"we eagerly pray for much happiness upon yon."

i mentally rolled my eyes as i heard the scar man talk, for someone who's been violently acting earlier he sure do know how to act respectful. this man in front of us might just be someone the hashira's respect so much, thus making them change attitude from being violent to respectful human beings. 

what a bipolar. 

"thank you, sanemi." said oyakata-sama, as he took a sit in front of us.

i glanced at the side, looking at the scar man who i learned his name as 'sanemi'. 

i let out a small sigh before staring at the sky, thinking of how the hashira's acted when they found out that we've been traveling with a demon. it is honestly understandable, i could never blame them for being cautious, but i guess i let my anger control by stealing nezuko and cutting that scar man's blade. 

"let me humbly say there is a soldier present in the pillar meeting by the name of kamado tanjiro who has brought a demon. i would like to explain the scenario. so will you let me?" asked sanemi respectfully.

for someone who doesn't look intelligent nor logical, he does know how to talk politely. i guess i'll give him that.

"i see, i'm sorry he has surprised you all."

"i have given my approval for tanjiro, nezuko, and y/n. so i want everyone here to accept them." 

said oyakata-sama causing the hashira's to let out gasps, not believing that oyakata-sama had given us approval to make sure nezuko stays alive and not eliminated.

"even though oyakata-sama had approved of this, i am still reluctant to give consent."

"i also flamboyantly oppose this."

"i will abide with all your accordances, oyakata-sama."

"either way's fine for me, i'll just forget right away."

"don't trust them, don't trust them, we all hate demons to begin with."

"i respect you from deep within, but i can't understand your thinking!! i completely oppose this."

"we are demon hunters who annihilate all demons, i wish to punish both the kamado's and tomioka."

a lot of opinions had been said by the hashira's, most of them were opposed by the idea of letting nezuko live while some were to follow oyakata-sama due to some randomize reasons.