𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

|| 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 ||
021

ꨄ︎

before the mugen train arc

y/n kamado pov

staring upon the outside view of nothing but pure beautiful flowers, i watched as my eyes get mesmerized by the sun setting upon, and soon the moon would come and lighten up the darkness unfolding in this world.

such beautiful scenery, yet only those of a few people would certainly appreciate its beauty. people usually despises whenever the sun sets, because it's the era of darkness that's unfolding within the earth and for some cases some people are afraid of darkness.

"kamado-sama there you are, the flame hashira has been looking everywhere for you."

without tearing my gaze from the beautiful scenery presented in front of me. i lightly hummed as a sign of me listening as to what the kakushi's about to say.

"you were late for your training, and so he had decided to look for you but is in no luck. therefore he assigned a group of kakushis to search for you, let us go back to rengoku-sama."

that's right. i was supposed to train with rengoku-san today, but i actually told him yesterday about me skipping since i had to take out rokuta and spend time with him, at least just for today.

maybe he'd forgotten?

thanking the kakushi, i hurriedly went to rengoku-san's estate where i found his distressed figure going back and forth while muttering a few words that were not audible for me to hear.

ever since i was announced as the tenth hashira, i've gained a lot of respects from the lower ranks. but yet, only two hashiras had welcomed me in, the love hashira and the insect hashira. those two radiated an approachable atmosphere that we had gotten close in a matter of time.

during my training with the hashiras, i've learned about most of them. some are even opening up a little bit, and trusting me. while some are still hard-headed, and still haven't got their trust as their hatred for demons are immeasurable, and since nezuko is a demon. they felt threatened with us, the kamado's.

how could i blame them. my hatred for demons are just as strong as theirs, the only matter that is keeping me sane is that nezuko is a demon that does not devour human which made my opinion make a complete turn of events leaving me in a cycle of confusion.

"oh kamado-san there you are, i thought that something has happened and i decided to come find you!"

i found myself staring at the man approaching me from the distance. rengoku-san held on a worried look as he put his hands on my shoulder before turning me around, inspecting any kinds of injuries visible on my body which does not exists.

"don't worry rengoku-san. i am not injured." i calmly replied as i grab hold of his hands before removing it from my shoulders.

i then explained to him that i had actually told him yesterday about me skipping practice because i wanted to spend an entire day with rokuta to catch up with him. it's been so long since i've last saw my youngest cousin, and to be honest i'm kind of missing the warmth of his embrace.

rokuta had sticked to me like glue ever since we left the house. his presence made a huge impact on me, and so without seeing him for weeks had me go nuts.

"I SEE. SORRY ABOUT THAT, THE EXCITEMENT OF SPARING WITH YOU HAD OVERPOWER TO THE POINT THAT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT."

with a slight wince, i covered my ears with the loud booming voice created by rengoku-san. i glanced a peek at him before seeing his usual large smile that never left his face, and to be honest i'm kind of finding it attractive.