𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

|| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ||
031

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩 ||
032

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado

in a village full of people who're sleeping contently, the bright moon watching over them as the night darkens. the once peaceful night got cut off when cries of a baby could be heard in one of the houses.

"please quiet down a little, we don't want to disturb the village people." muttered the mother of the crying baby as she snuggled her daughter closer to her arms before humming her a lullaby.

"this lullaby is sang to me by my older sister, i wanted to let you hear it as well." continued the mother as she stood from her sitting position before twirling around the room to keep the baby at ease.

soon the baby had stopped crying when she heard the sound of her mother's humming. the baby smiled lightly which didn't go unnoticed by her mother who happily cooed at her for being so adorable and responsive.

the mother looked upon the window where the full moon could be seen, she wondered how her husband was doing. it has been a few weeks ever since he left for a mission and she got a response saying he'll be back tomorrow but that didn't stopped her from worrying specially since it's dark where demons had the most advantage.

her vision then landed on the drawer where a portrait is displayed, it's a painting of her and her older sister together. her mind wandered to her dead older sister who had protected her, a smile on her face as she remembered the silly days they've spent together.

there is a huge difference between their ages, her older sister is 13 years older than her. she got conceived accidentally, and when their mother gave birth to her she lost her life. ever since then their father grew a hatred and abandoned them which made her older sister take care of her.

m/n the name of the mother who's cuddling her now sleeping daughter, she gazed upon her features as she resembles her father a lot.

"you have such beautiful features, and you even got my eye color. may you grow up as beautiful as your mother." she mumbled, laying a kiss on top of her daughter's forehead before humming the tune once again.

unbeknownst to the both of them is a demon lurking around the area of the home, the demon waited for an opening where she could massacre both of them and put an end to their suffering.

"poor innocent souls." mumbled the demon to herself, sarcastically.

the mother made sure her daughter is sound asleep before placing her on the futon. she gave her a one last kiss before turning to her futon and laying down, and finally having a goodnight sleep.

that night the most unthinkable happened, both the mother and the daughter got attacked by the demon. their blood flowing and oozing from their bodies as they laid cold on the floor.

the next day when the father returned from his long term mission, he was greeted with the sight of his family dead on the cold floor. he froze on his spot, and his mind slowly processing the situation he saw.