𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

|| 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬,
𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 ||
027

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧? ||
028

ꨄ︎

third person pov

upon the disappearance of the sun pillar, her younger cousin tanjiro had panicked while imagining the worse case scenario that might have happened to y/n. but he knew that he'd have to believe in y/n's strength, she's a woman who's capable of protecting a train with 200 passengers, surely she'd be able to protect herself. yet he still couldn't help but express his worry for the said woman.

while y/n's missing. both rengoku and akaza started fighting to death, a few conversation here and there as akaza expresses his personal opinion about wanting rengoku to become a demon.

"don't move! if your wound opens, it'll be fatal!"

"standby, soldier."

shouted rengoku, glancing towards tanjiro and inosuke. they both froze on their spot, witnessing rengoku's blade coming in contact with the demons arms but it wasn't slashed.

"don't mind the weaklings, kyojuro!!"

"give it all you got, focus on me!"

yelled akaza as he gave rengoku a smile, his face screams murder intent and amusement. he wanted this fight to last long, he wanted to be able to fight like this with rengoku for centuries. he wanted rengoku to become a demon, and seize the fun he's enjoying right now.

"flame breathing, fifth form, flame tiger!"

"destructive kill: war style!"

the flame breathing of rengoku's that takes form of a somewhat flaming tiger, had collided with the demon art released by akaza causing a large explosion occurring from the two.

smoke filled the area, tanjiro and inosuke couldn't see what's happening until the smoke completely vanished.

tanjiro's eyes widened when he saw rengoku. the flame pillar was filled with bruises and blood flowing down his chin, he had an injured forehead. rengoku panted, catching his breathe as he proceeded to stand his ground against the upper three.

"don't die on me, kyojuro."

tanjiro couldn't believe his eyes. he's frustrated, he wanted to come and help but his injury prevented him to, if only y/n was here. if only she was here then she might have the chance to stand by the flame pillar, and they together would be able to defeat upper moon three.

on the other hand inosuke remained glued on his feet, he thought that if he jump into the match, he'd feel nothing but death on his skin. he can't move because he knew that once he had step within the battle field, he'll only be a hindrance to rengoku.

"even if you fight with the intention to sacrifice your body, it's all pointless kyojuro."

"the wonderful slashes which you attacked me with have already completely healed."