𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

|| 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||
043

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ||
044

ꨄ︎

third person pov

"you're different, man. different from all of the pillars i've killed up to now."

"you were a special guy from the moment you were born. you got that chosen talent. the envy, man. i just wanna put an end to you right this instant." said gyutaro with full of venom, he wanted nothing but to cut off the head of uzui because of jealousy.

how could someone look fabulous, and have talent?

that wasn't the case for him, he looked horrible.

"talent? hah."

"do i look like i have some kinda talent? if that's how you see someone like me, you must have had a wonderful life. you've lived hundreds of years, yet you shut yourself up in this place. i'm not surprised you don't know how the world works. this country's huge. there are swarms of amazing people."

"there are some really strange guys out there."

"there are some who became pillars just two months after picking up a blade."

"there are some who became pillars the day they were introduced in the whole headquarters."

"i got chosen? don't mess with me. how many lives do you think have slipped through my fingers?"

"yes, i can never be like rengoku."

said uzui with full of rage as he thought of the talented chosen people who're a member of the demon hunters, his comrades, his fellow co-pillars that are blessed with such amazing bloodlines. they were more special than him, compared to the other pillars he's nothing but dust that could disappear and crumbled upon. but that didn't discourage him and instead he moved forward, he after all have reliable teammates that could lend a helping hand.

he's not alone in this matter, there are those who're lower ranked than him but is capable enough to withstand the wrath of these upper moons. they will win this fight, and dispose of these upper moons and end the cruelty they brought upon this district.

"then how do you explain this? why are you still alive now? my blood sickle is full of deadly poison but you still haven't dropped dead yet, right?" questioned gyutaro, looking over at uzui who stood tall and didn't flinch one bit despite the poision running through his veins.

"i'm from a family of shinobi. i developed some resistance, so poison won't work."

"don't lie to us! the shinobi went extinct in the edo era."

uzui didn't answer daki and instead thought about his horrible past, he's very thankful to oyataka for taking him in, and even ranked him as one of the highest in the demon slayer corps. he's sure to repay his kindness, even if it is meant to die.

"hee hee hee, well would you look at that. the poison's working, slow and steady. that whole 'not working' thing was a bluff, wasn't it."

"laaaameee!" said gyutaro, laughing at uzui's panting form. a purple mark forming on the side of his forehead.

"no it's not working at all. how about i dance for ya? i'm in tip-top shape, and i can eat a hundred tempura bowls flamboyantly!" shouted uzui, before swinging his blade and going after the siblings who remained standing, which caught them off-guard.