𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

warning: mentions of spoilers in the manga

|| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ||
059

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ||
060

ꨄ︎

third person pov

as the demon hunters, specifically the pillars were called to gather in the middle with a large open space. giyuu and tanjiro is the first to arrive and started fighting muzan with all their might. this should be the final battle between the demons and the demon hunters, this is the payback for all the deaths that was caused by muzan who mercilessly turn humans into demons.

"muzan can't be killed even if you cut his neck. we've got to drag this guy into the sun somehow. while we wait for everyone to arrive as directed find a way to attack until the sun comes up. find out any useful information about muzan and deliver to everyone. we have to survive until then, from there, the real fight starts."

thought tanjiro as he avoided one of muzan's attacks, muzan is using a whip with a sickle by the end that could pierce through a person's skin merciless and there is no telling that they'll be able to survive after that.

"his arms! flying about like blades, they're so fast." thought giyuu as he avoided the attack that is about to hit his head.

"his range is huge! i can't follow them with my eyes, so i have to avoid them by sensing them another way."

"break through!"

"break through!"

"i made it!"

thought tanjiro as he ended up closing the gap between him and muzan, but before he could land an attack. muzan is able to swing his weapon to tanjiro's way which he avoided, tanjiro thought that he was able to avoid the attack only to feel the slash that cut his right eye horizontally.

"don't close the distance! we don't need to get in there! muzan's strength can't be compared with an upper moon." shouted giyuu as he came running towards tanjiro, grabbing him by his waist as they both avoided another attack from muzan.

"you're buying time... waiting for the sun? the light won't reach into this fortress. can you really manage with just three pillars?" questioned muzan as he grab his weapon before violently swinging it around the area, causing some disturbance.

"the pillar in the striped haori and the woman pillar already seem to have been killed by my subordinate, you know?" said muzan making both tanjiro and giyuu froze from their spots as they couldn't believe what they're hearing.

two pillars have died again?

how many pillars are to die during this battle.

since both are caught off-guard. muzan decided it's best to strike another attack from him but they were able to pull themselves together and avoid it. 

"tanjiro!" shouted giyuu as he noticed how the weapon is circling around tanjiro.

tanjiro gritted his teeth as he deflected the attack, his right eye can't be of use anymore after being horizontally cut by muzan's weapon. it's possible that he's blind and couldn't see from that eye anymore.

"it's hard to judge distance with one eye! i'll have to see using smell!"

"smell it!"

"distinguish by scent. that clear world-