𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

|| 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ||
008

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ||
009

ꨄ︎

third person

the large mutant froze in spot. he stared at tanjiro who's in front of him with such shocking gaze. this kid had reminded him, reminded him of who had putten him in this prison.

"urokodaki." mumbled the large mutant before feeling his head being sliced.

the large mutant stared off in space, his mind being occupied by the fact that he's going to die. his mind feeling uneasy, fuzzy. yet that stopped when his eyes met with tanjiro's.

"tanjiro." he heard the young lass muttered before walking towards tanjiro with worry filling her face.

"are you alright?" heard the large mutant as he kept his gaze towards tanjiro who walk towards his large hand.

tanjiro then held the hand of the large mutant, quietly praying for the demon to have a new normal life and to never become a demon again.

y/n who had noticed the scene in front of her stopped in her tracks, she look at the demon who released tears from his eyes as he slowly vanish to ashes.

"tanjiro, you did well." complimented y/n to ease the tension.

tanjiro let out a small smile before holding out his hand for y/n to grab.

"let's go and survive this test." muttered tanjiro, y/n then let out a small smile before reaching for tanjiro's hand.

then both the kamado's held hands, together they stayed and fought off demons just to survive and go back home to nezuko and rokuta.

✰★✰

"do you know how to turn a demon back to a human?" questioned tanjiro as he stared at the demon in front of him.

it has been six days since they first entered the mountain. they only have a day left before surviving the test meaning they would pass and tanjiro's doing his best to question every demon he came across to.

"heh, why would i care about that." said the demon as he pounced towards tanjiro but was immediately dead after being slashed by tanjiro.

for these past few days, no one had intel on how to change a demon back to a human. this stresses tanjiro as he would do anything just to bring back nezuko into normal. y/n had told him that it was pointless and would rather talk to someone who's far more stronger than the demons who're in the final selection, yet tanjiro didn't give up and questioned every demon who he had encountered before killing them when they become violent.

"y/n, have you got any intel?" questioned tanjiro as he noticed the approaching burgundy-haired lass.

"no, all they do is talk about how i'll be dying yet i'm still alive." said the young lass, rolling her eyes as she stop in front of tanjiro.

y/n knew how hardworking tanjiro is, although y/n didn't want to question the demons in the final selection as they're probably all too clueless. it would be better to ask at someone who's stronger and harder to beat, yet y/n still cooperated and ask each demons she had encountered in the test.

"it's all useless. they know nothing!" said tanjiro, frustrated at how every demons he had encountered none of them know how to.

"calm down, it's almost day time. we should head back." y/n said, patting tanjiro's back as he let out a small sigh before grabbing y/n's hand.