𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

|| 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞... || 
010

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞||
011

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado pov

"the next location is asakusa in tokyo prefecture!"

"there are rumors of a demon hiding there!! caw!!!"

the kasugai crow of tanjiro spoke out, deafening my ears. all the damn time, the crow had a rather loud and deafening voice which irritates my ears. but who am i to complain, it do gives us information for the next area we're covering. 

just a while ago, tanjiro and i, along with nezuko had killed a caster demon. a caster demon, as to what urokodaki-san had mentioned before, are demons that use a special brand of magic called 'blood demon art.' which we'll be encountering in the near future. 

we did encounter a caster demon a while ago, three of them actually. those demons have abducted young girls at the age of 16, to devour them as they were pleasing and fresh which in other words defined as tasty, which disgusts me at some sort of way. 

we did manage to save someone who's about to get devoured, thankfully. but we weren't there when the young man's fiancee had been abducted, the most disturbing about it was her getting devoured before we even reach the village.

"say tanjiro, you've been quiet for a while. what's bugging you?" i quietly hummed, staring at tanjiro who's frowning and deep in thought as he walk in utter silence.

"i'll never forgive him."

forgive who? 

"kibutsuji muzan" ended tanjiro, staring at the ground. his fists clenched, as his brows were furrowed together.

i stayed quiet, not uttering anything as i thought of what tanjiro had said. i too, will never forgive muzan, he's the main reason as to why i lost my father. and now that i'm happily and contented with tanjiro's family, he just had to show up and kill them a night where me and tanjiro were missing.

my father.

tanjiro's family.

i will avenge them for sure, but a demon like muzan will never be defeated by some amateur like me. thus i would work hard, to become on top and eventually avenge my family who had died in his hands. me, tanjiro, and even nezuko will kill muzan and that's a promise.

✰★✰

after a few days of traveling, by the night, we had finally reached asakusa. tanjiro and i had been so lost, the area is crowded with many people, us who lived by the country-side had some culture shock as to how much grand asakusa is.

"this is making me feel dizzy." said tanjiro as his legs wiggled, earning a small giggle from me. 

although he was right, the amount of people in this area is rather overwhelming. the village back in our home weren't this crowded, we have been so used to having fewer people by the streets and now that we're exposed to a large amount of people we're overwhelmed.

"let's go over somewhere not too crowded, i can't stand crowds." i said, tanjiro nodded before taking hold of nezuko and following my lead as we went to a much less crowded area.

after some time, we finally escaped and found a spot where not too many people resided. and to our luck, we even found a food stall that sells yamakake noodle.